Do you like it when girls wear makeup?

Do you boys like it when girls wear makeup? Personally the only thing I wear is mascara but that isn't that often. Share your opinions please!

Most Helpful Guy

• yea i do. but not too much either

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, but don't wear too much. Some mascara and eyeliner is pretty much all you need. Anything more is just too much. Don't cover your face with makeup.

• no i like the girl to be confident and to accept herself and love what she is cause i am sure she is pretty all ladies are gorgeous so why hide that under toxic chemicals? girls are pretty the way they don't need makeup not mascara nor eyeliner or whatever else you ladies put

• Not a fan of make up. Big fan of natural/organic looks.

• I prefer them being natural or just apply a little amount of make up

• I like girls wearing a little bit of makeup but not to much , when they do to much its a turn off

What Girls Said 1

• We don't like make-up like eyeliner, make-up for the face, and for the nose and so on!
    Girls think we like but why? we don't like make-up.
    just think: in day you're beautiful with make up and in the night without her? If you're sleeping with some gay you will look like kim kardashian without make up!
    and more: makeup transforms you. your face will be totally different and that's so ugly.