I really like wearing this?

I don't know why I just really like wearing a button down shirt, pencil skirt and heels. I have to wear it for my job and I think I look really sexy. Any guys like this look? My ex boyfriend hated it

Most Helpful Girl

• First: "guys say they don't like girls wearing a lot of make-up and they prefer natural make-up to bright colors."? We don't like make-up like eyeliner, make-up for the face, and for the nose and so on!
    Girls think we like but why? we don't like make-up.
    just think: in day you're beautiful with make up and in the night without her? If you're sleeping with some gay you will look like kim kardashian without make up!
    and more: makeup transforms you. your face will be totally different and that's so ugly.
    Taylor Swift style is for teenagers and I don't like it at all.
    Red lips is always sexy! Mostly at night!

What Guys Said 3

• If I have the correct image in my head from that description then I think it looks great.

• I think it sounds very nice.

• I normally see that at strippers at a party but yeah sounds alright

• No, I work in a office. It's very formal. I like plain white button downs with a long black pencil skirt and black heels. I think I look classy

• Yeah but in my scenerio it normally comes off but I'm not saying that's you. Yes, it does look good especially if your body goes with the style.

What Girls Said 2

• That sounds like a cute outfit, I love pencil skirts.

• That sounds really cute:) you rock it girl