Guys, red lip stick on girls… thoughts?

I know most guys say they don't like girls wearing a lot of make-up and they prefer natural make-up to bright colors. Well what about bright red lips? We are talking Taylor Swift style. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can look very nice and classy.

What Guys Said 7

• Ignore what people say on this one. Taylor Swift style is good and men love with their eyes. It is socially acceptable for a woman to "fake" their looks a bit so use that for Your advantage and You will only win with that :)

The men instinctively feel that they have to make more and better effort for a woman that takes a good care for her looks. That's a hassle when You want something easy. But being easy is not what You want, I guess :)

• On most girls and with most outfits I think red lipsticks looks pretty good.

• I really think red lipstick looks good on girl/ woman

• Red on women make them more attractive/physically appealing to men- it's science.

• I love it. Only one girl I dated wore it, and she always looked hot. I wish my previous ex wore it sometimes like when we went out. It just looks sexy, especially with a blowjob.

• It looks great. On my cock!

• Love it, very sexy.

What Girls Said 0