How can I dress in college?

I really need good tips on decent but cute dressing in college

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever you want.
    That's the thing.
    Most people don't bother that much with dressing up, but they don't completely phone it in either.
    Casual - cute is the thing most people go for. And when it's exam time - it's way more casual than cute.

There was this one girl who always came to college in extremely high heels, all made up, in skirts and fancy tops. I thought she was always going out rather than going to classes.

Don't go too fancy and don't go too casual - no sweatpants. O. o

• What's wrong with sweatpants? I wear them all the time in college!!
      Plus, they're comfortable.

• It seems disrespectful to me to go to an educational institution wearing sweatpants...
      But hey, yes, as I thought, you're American. America has these weird different rules of dressing - not such a respectful dress code.
      I would be embarrassed to wear sweatpants anywhere if I'm not planning to actually use them, i. e. exercise.

What Guys Said 3

• Cool thing about college! It's not highschool! So you can express yourself without people giving you crap. So, dress how you want to dress or dress according to who you want to appeal to.

• Dress how you want.
    There are soooo many different types of people in college, you won't appeal to any one type. Just dress like yourself and you'll attract the right people.

• Lol nobody dresses cute in college. It's an entirely different environment.

What Girls Said 2

• Wear anything you want! Unlike high school, they don't care in college.
    I wear hoodies with sweat pants and tennis shoes, or sweatshirts and sweatpants.

• Dress how you want girl:) just be yourself