Girls what do you wear under your skirts and dresses? Shorts, spandex, boy shorts, undies, thong or nothing?

Why do you wear that one?

Also why do some girls wear spandex or shorts under their skirts and dresses? I have seen some girls wear shorts or spandex under their skirts

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you look up their skirts? I wear spandex under my skirts and dresses so creepy perverts like you don't look up my skirt or dress and can't see my underwear.

It's the same thing with any other girl that wears shorts or spandex underneath so you perverts don't look up their skirts and dresses.

3|0
    1|0
    • Figures we'd get some answer as such

• Guys are NOT perverts for seeing or looking at publicly accessible body parts! If you make your private parts public... You can not then shame males for taking notice!!

I wear spandex or shorts because I don't want to show my bits to the world. If I choose to wear nothing or something tiny, I would take responsibility for the idea that I am making my privates public and would not blame those who notice for noticing. Sheesh that tweaks me!!!

• If a guy purposely goes out of his way to look up someones skirt or dress at their undies or privates he is a pervert to me so I always wear spandex or shorts underneath so they can't see anything.

What Girls Said 9

• I wear boyshorts cause they're cute lol I just feel more comfortable in them. We wear shorts or spandex to make ourselves more comfortable in dresses or skirts

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's a tight skirt, then I will wear a thong, but if it's a loose skirt (which could fly up) I wear cheeksters

1|0
    0|0
  • spandex shorts. so i can run and climb stuff without flashing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spandex under my skirts/dresses, always! I wear them for modesty and also because I feel like I move around more quickly in 'em, especially during sports.
    I used to attend an all-female high school that required us to wear uniforms, and most girls opted to wear skirts. Needless to say, there was a lot of flashing (which I'm sure many guys would be okay with), ahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I wear petticoats to give a skirt or dress some bounce. Usually just underwear, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to wear my shortest shorts but now I have spandex :))

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually wear boy shorts

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually just wear underwear

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear shorts or spandex shorts :P lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0