Do you think strawberry blonde will look good at me? (Pic included)?

I want to change my hair colour, because I want something else than blonde. I maybe want to dye my hair strawberry blonde.

scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/.../...605351392_a.jpg
This picture was taken today. My hair is natrual blonde and it's long and thin

I want to dye it in a colour like this:
katdelunaonline.org/.../...-blonde-hair-color8.jpg

Would it look good at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, try it out... if it doesn't work, you can always cut it off and or wait for it to grow out...

However, I will warn you, the more you do to your hair, which includes hair cuts, the faster you kill it. It's already dead, yes, this is true but, you want to keep the stuff you do to it, to a minimum... it only has so much life to grow back over and over through time

• This is madness. A girl does not simply cut her hair off.

• I'm not bitching and It's normal to give a opinion to someone else's opinion. Just like in real life

• I think you are

What Guys Said 18

• I'm the type that prefers women to leave their hair color natural. Maybe a splash of color here and there for fun, but for everyday living I just think it looks better.

That said, I don't think that the color would look bad on you. If you wanna give it a shot, then by all means.

• I want to make it look very natural. That's why I chose this colour, because anything dark would just look weird

• I like the blonde better but the first link would be good because it's subtle. I don't think the Adele color would be as good imo.

• I wonder if the colour in the first picture is available. That's why I took an another pic. I like the first one more too

• try cranberrry or blueberry blonde it might be better who knows LOL

• I think it would look nice, your attractive girl
    no real dark color will look good, you do better
    with strawberry blonde and what color you have now.

• honestly from the pictures i don't see a difference. but that does not mean it won't look good. try it out, what the worse that could happen?

• That I get extremely red hair. My hair is really light and thin so it reacts very easily on colour

• then mabey you shouldn't get it or perhaps test it on a small portion of hair? but it looks good as it is if you ask me. :)

• Yes, it would work on you. But you have that blonde, pale, blue eyed thing going right now and that's looks good as is.

• yes it would look very good on you!

• Sure, but you are pretty just like you are.

• Sure, do it.

• Yeah, would look good for sure!

• I prefer just blonde, not strawberry blonde

• Yeah sure :)

• Get it done, and hit me up!

• Anything will look good on you.

• I don't think so. Any dark colour would just look weird

• I want to make it look natural, so I'm afraid if I dye it in a completely different colour, it'll look weird

• Okay. The store picture had me fooled. So if you can create that colour...

• But your hair already kinda looked like strawberry blonde.

• You are beautiful but I don't like the blond go darker or red ;-) that would be sexy hot

• Can't, my eyebrows and lashes are naturally light-blonde. It's too dark then

• yes you look pretty i think every colour will suit you though :D

• The main difference between your profile pic and the pics you've posted is that your skin tone is a lot paler. It looks like the shades of blonde you're going for are darker than your very blonde hair. I think it would still look good, but would work better if you had a slightly darker skin tone.

• Then I have to work with bronzing products or tanning and that will look very orange on my skin I think. Most people with red hair have a pale skin with some freckles rigt?

• That's true, but the girls you've posted seem to have more of a dark, golden blonde look than strawberry. Anyway, I think it wouldn't hurt to give it a go.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, sweetie, the second pix looks very natural too... I think if you follow the directions on the box it will turn out this nice... however, your own natural hair is just as beautiful and with coloring it, you would have to do it every 6 weeks now.
    Good luck. xx

• You're really lovely and pale, so a warmer tone in your hair will compliment that. I think the color is gorgeous (and so are you!)

• Thank you! I also thought the hair colour would give me some more colour in my skin

• Yes, it would look great on you. =)

• The light in the picture makes it look like strawberry blonde, and it looks good lol so yeah you can pull it off

• I actually got light blonde hair. In the summer it's super blonde. I was in the forever 21 in the picture

• Beautiful hair *O* I can be certain it will good.

• Yes! It will.

• I think so :) It's not that big of a difference and the blonde suits you, so go for it!

• You look very attractive. You don't need a different hair colour to make yourself feel good.

• You look amazing on both colours.