Do I look like a guy who is rated 3 out of 10 ?

I just got rated 3 in my last question. Am i really a 3 , i believed i'm a 9 since the begiining of the time ! please girls rate me out of 10 and tell the truth !

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, puberty... finish that first.

• aka.. look down. If no hair, you're too young.

• you need some testosterone in your blood. Grow a beard, wrestle a bear, lift weights, get a scar do something bro.

• ahahahahah getting a scar part ! that was funny lol

What Girls Said 4

• Both guys in that picture look very, very young. I can't rate you on attractiveness, you look too young

• you look like a baby but you have a symmetrical face so don't stress about it

• Baby? I am 17 already !

• you look about 12-14, it's not a bad thing though people still give me the kid's menu by mistake sometimes so I know what it's like!

• hehehe ! thank u

• How old are you?

• You look very young,

• yeah ! i am 17

• Basically it's a chemical which temporarily removes wrinkles. ( it's a good thing you won't need it because you look young )

• ahaha something positive to live with.. xP Thanku

What Guys Said 9

• I guess you're the dark skinned one in your profile image? If so, then yes, you're 3...

• i am so fucked ! Yes you are right !

• I am through puberty ! YeaH , everyone says i look like a baby :/ i am 17

• You're 17, and you're not through puberty. Well, your dick may be functional, but you're most likely not done growing. You will change A LOT!
      I did at least. When i was 17 i kinda looked like a younger JB. Now i got a full bear within a week, i'm 184cm tall, and fairly slender yet muscular.
      If i can change like that, then you can too!

• Your a solid 3, reality checks suck dude. Its okay because as long as you have confidence and a great personality any woman can find you attractive, plus you have to finish puberty, you look real young. I am the same as you I was a late bloomer and always looked really young. Now I'm 31 years old and people think I'm 21 or 23 so its a blessing. Your time will come my friend.

• haha yaeh dude it's a blessing. My confidence is always off the roof xP. I always though imma a nine , if people rated me 3 mostly over still it doesn't bother. There this girl whom is always teasing me about my looks , sometime back , i told her i'm hot as hell xP she laughed in my face for 5 minutes lol but in the end she ended up by saying yes you are xD

• Y'all are both 7/10 and need to form a musical duo called "7/10 Wave Shock"

You can thank me later.

• The guy in the right is like a young skinny version of Bruno Mars lol
    www.celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/.../...s-1.jpg

• No you look 1 out of 10 am sorry dude but its the truth

• u look young

• Which one are you? In the pic?

• You are a 1

• Which one are you?