What are your thoughts on this sweater?

s1268.photobucket.com/.../...CA5DCECD6CA1.jpg.html

Do you think this sweater is cute or ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends entirely if it fits or not.

What Guys Said 6

• its just a sweater to me, not cute not ugly. Now put it on take a picture and ill tell you if you "look" cute in it or not.

• Looks a bit shite to me.

• Do not buy it

• We'd need to see you actually wearing the sweater, but I don't like it. Best colors for sweaters are orange, red, and blue. Possibly pink. Depends on what you're wearing with it to be honest.

• Well I'm not really a fashion expert but I can't see anything wrong with it :D

• I know many girls who would be wearing it everyday

What Girls Said 8

• I rate that sweater not ugly but boring. If you wear it with colored skinny jeans and the right accessories it could be cute.

• Cute. Is all about how you go about pairing it up with it. For example, I'd rock that sweater with some black skinny jeans, some black leather boots, with my hair wavy and have my make up done.

Remember you make the outfit

• depends on what the fit of it is

• Cute! You can dress it up many different ways!

• I don't think it's cute at all

• Looks like an ordinary sweater, lol.
    It'd look good it if was fitted.

• Not my cup of tea but it looks alright.

• I think it's a cute & simple sweater for fall and winter. It'd go nicely with a cute coat, scarf, leggings and boots. I like it!

Do you know that we can see other photos in your album? I'm not trying to be rude, but I just wanted to point it out! XO