Bikini /bra / panties?

Okay is it so noticeable if I wear a bra instead of a bikini to the beach?
Gimmie your fashion advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, but mostly it depends on the style, a floral front fastening wouldn't look as bad as a lacy back fastening bra at the beach.

What Guys Said 11

• I think most would notice the difference.

Bikinis are made of spandex and lycra and materials like that, bras and panties are usually made of cotton or a similar material, when dry the difference is noticeable, when wet it's obvious.

Wear a bra and panties in the shower, see if you'll notice.

• I'd probably notice the difference, but only if I took a second look at you. It wouldn't be immediately noticeable. The bra/panties combo would be just as good looking as a bikini though. Even if I noticed it, I wouldn't think it would look weird by any means. Bikinis are hot, bras/panties are hot, either way, you'd look hot!

• I'd definitely notice, but I mean... whatever, you know?

• Yes.
    Why would you go for bra if you got bikini?

• Yes your age 18-24 your a female least i hope so you should know there's
    difference between a Bra and Bikini

• I think you should be able to wear whatever you want. Nothing at all if you so choose. That's just going to draw some attention, so be ready.

• I think there's a Hyde difference and I would hope people can easily notice the difference. Why do you want to wear a bra instead of a bikkini?

• Better support. Bikini bras offer no support.

• I'm sure they have bikinis with support but what do I know. Lol are you ok with the tan lines?

• Sports bra wouldn't be that noticeable but a standard bra would be (hint: don't wear lace)

• Probably not, though they would call that indecent exposure

• It is extremely noticable

• It is very noticeable.

What Girls Said 2

• With the way bras are fashioned these days, it's not that impossible to wear one on the beach.

When we have been out and about with no real intention of going to the beach, but somehow we do, I have certainly stripped down to my bra without any funny looks or comments.

Naturally I wouldn't dare go in the water wearing it!! lol :)

• If you were laying out it might not be obvious depending on the bra. If you went in the water it would totally be obvious.