Do you think tattoos are a turn on or a turn off?

I love tattoos, I haven't got any yet but Im just curious, what do men think of them being on a woman?

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I see no difference.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Done well and in the right places they are an absolute turn on :-D

Badly done ones and in the wrong places it's quite a put off though. No way I'd like my girl who's body looks like a Yakuza

0|0
    0|0
  • What's with these repeated tattoo questions?
    I don't like tattoos. I prefer seeing and touching natural skin rather than inked skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a turn on! Many guys on here may say otherwise but there's a few of us that love that! Piercings as well, I think they're badass, gives the girl an edgy look. Plus they are great conversation starters!

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy. Keep them hidden.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo and the girl. Most times I'm indifferent about them, sometimes they can make her sexier. But I've seen a great many that made her less appealing. Most times the girls that look hot with tattoos already looked hot without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on if tastefully done.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos on faces, or on breast. Apart from that I don't think a girl is any less beautiful with loads of tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huge turn off for me, personally

0|1
    0|0
  • I like tattoos... it can be a turn onbut also a turn off, it all depends on the tattoo and the number of tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them small on a woman and on certain spots. But a clean body is always preferred.

0|0
    0|0
  • Massive turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh a big ass NO for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on for me. But if you cover your whole body from head to toes its bit too much i guess.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've got 3 myself, I'm planning my 4th but it'll be a little time before I've got some spare cash to get it. I really like them on a guy, definitely a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are a turn off for the most part. They might look good now (about 5% of them look good in my opinion) but will they look good when you are 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 80 / 90 years old and your body is shaped differently by then?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind tattoos on strangers (it's some kind of art i guess) but i wouldn't like them on me nor on my friends and relatives. it becomes unattractive when the tattoos are covering 99% of your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am neutral. I don't like them or hate them.

0|0
    0|0