Should I cut my hair? :P?

So I'd like to go just below shoulder length hair. But I'm getting mixed opinions!

Guys: Do you like girls with longer hair or is medium shoulder length okay to?

Girls: What length do you have and what are benefits and bad points of your length?

Also, I don't want to look younger! People already say I look younger then 18, so I want to avoid that! Haha

• Shoulder Length
  • Keep it long

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut it shorter than shoulder length. Lol. No idea, I'm no fashion guru obviously I can't even dress myself. Just a fan of really short hair on women. Like anything before the shoulder length. I'm rambling. Woops.

What Guys Said 8

• Don't cut your hair...

• how about shaving your head? :-P

• As long as it is past the shoulder, I am ok with it. But based on your picture, it doesn't look like you would be taking much off.

Why are you wanting to cut it?

• It's actually longer at the back lol, so the picture doesn't really show proper length.
      I wanted to cut it for a change

• Maybe you can take a couple inches off the front part and then proportionately cut the back? Guys won't dislike that.

• Thats not a bad idea

• Keep it long I like long hair girl

• Nope. I say don't cut your hair.

• I think it looks nice. I like girls with longer hair.

• No no no no dont cut you look so darn pretty

• I prefer women with long hair, short hair doesn't do it for me.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you would look really cute with Shoulder length hair. Mine is like boy short (cut it off for a friend with cancer) I hate it this short... I am growing it out. But I get tons of complements.

• Thanks! will I make me look younger do you think?

Aw that's really nice you did that, sorry to hear about your friend.

• Ya I think so :) Depends on the style though. And thank you. :)

• When I have shorter hair I usually look so much younger. My hair is currently really long. It's past my hips. It's nice, I personally don't have any problems with it but everyone is different

• Aww you look pretty with it as it is but if you want to cut it then go for it :)

• I'd say keep it long.

• Cut it! Shoulder length is still medium-lenght hair, I wouldn't even call it short!

Once you cut it to shoulder length you can decide if you want to cut it shorter or grow it out again.

And if any guy is not okay with you having shoulder length hair, then that guy has weird standards and you don't want to date him anyway lol.