Is this a nice first date dress?

http://www.hm.com/us/product/48444?article=48444-A
What do you think? Guys would you like it? Girls would you wear it at a first date?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cute! Depending on where you're going to eat it could be slightly fancy but you could always dress it down with a cardigan and converse. However if it's rather fancy you could wear super cute heels :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's better to wear something that'll show off your natural hip to waist ratio.

Baby-doll dresses or anything like it (as cute as you guys think they are). . . I don't get it and I'm sure most guys would think the same.

Plus the color should be more neutral. I mean if you're going to wear red, at least don't wear something that (up in your face).

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks pretty cute. Should be nice for a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm, occasion aside, I don't really like the dress that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • This looks great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its cute.. Elegant and casual.. Good combo

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit fancy for a first date eh?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's cute :) I actually think that my boyfriend and his friend checked this dress out when we were out shopping haha so I guess at least they liked it ;) I personally would wear something a bit more casual on the first date, but it all depends on were you're going and what makes you feel comfortable wearing :) Good luck on the date!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that. It's so pretty. And it hot yet elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • Its perfect! I want the same)))

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much red. U could choose stg more simple and more elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really cute. I want it.