Is hair gel really necessary?

To stay with the game, I feel like I am supposed to go for the look when I go out. Guys seem to almost do as much prep work as girls to get ready to go out. Do I really need to "accessorize," gel my hair, and wear a pink shirt to fit in?

Most Helpful Girl

• I f**** hate it when a guy looks like he spent more time on his hair then I did. I call these kind of guys G-strings. I'm sorry but that me being straight. I even like my boyfriend looking all rough and manly then when we go clubbing and he can't wear a hat. then again, it depends on the girls your after. if you want a hard core maira that spends 4 hours getting ready herself, you should invest in some hair gel but if you want a down to earth girl then the the pink shirts and gelled hair won't do much for her I reckon.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally HATE IT when guys gel their hair. and I hate it when it's obvious what magazine they got their style from. but my tastes are a little different.

• You shouldn't feel like you have to do all that to fit in, but that's how girls feel all the time. If people actually do judge you like that then they probably aren't worth you time anyway.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on how your hair is. And yes if you are going out, praying to meet beautiful women you have to be at least decent looking, don't smell sweat or don't have a hole in your t-shirt. To achieve this you do need to accesorize or groom whatever part of your body needs grooming. Ofcourse this is only if you want to meet hot girls.