So would you prefer the girls to use to makeup (if she has bad skin) or do you rather have her cover it up?

guys, some of you say that you want girls to me as naturel as possible, or at least use just a little makeup. But what if a girl has bad skin? I mean pimples, acne scars uneven skin tone? Do you still want her to use makeup to cover it up? At the end of the day she is "lying" about what she really looks like and if she takes it off you will se a big difference.

So would you prefer the girls to use no makeup (if she has bad skin) or do you rather have her cover it up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather she can rock it however the hell she wants too :)

What Guys Said 5

• I'd understand if she wants to use it in public and all that (it kinda sucks to be judged because of scars etc) but in private she should be perfectly fine with no makeup! I'd support her if she uses creams or such to reduce it, but no makeup to hide it thanks.

• I prefer a girl to wear just a little bit of makeup. It doesn't cover her real look but it still gives somewhat of an enhancement. So, she still looks like herself only a bit brighter if you know what I mean.

• Nope, keep it natural

• I hate makeup on women u look better with out it

• I don't care which as long as she stops being ugly.

• wow, what a charmer... i bet you're super good looking yourself...

• Doesn't matter. You asked. That's the answer.

What Girls Said 6

• the less makeup the better

• I see that guys always said they don't like make up. But what I know one of the reason that guys cheating is because his girl/wife doesn't look good. Most of them just cheated with girl that always wear good make up. So one things that girls should know is "Never ever stop make yourself looks good". One nature of humans is we love to see beauty things.

• I've never cared I dot take my makeup off until I go shower before bed and I put it on first thug in the morning

• It seems that guys prefer barely any makeup. But I prefer tons of makeup so it's noticeable

• On one hand, men doesn't want women to wear makeup. On the other hand, they think we are ugly whitout. Even though they say "women looks better au natural" They don't know what the hell they want, and they have no idea what they are talking about. So you do what you want.
    Let me show you this:
    What men thinks a women wearing makeup means: pbs.twimg.com/media/BA2qK7DCcAAzXKO.png:large

What it actually means (most cases): cdn.shopify.com/.../Rhaea-profile.jpg?20988

What men think no makeup means: 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../summer+makeup2.jpg

What is actually means: i.huffpost.com/.../...NNE-MCCORD-NO-MAKEUP-570.jpg (This chick is gorgeous even whitout, but the rest of my examples are over-average looking individuals too)

Got it? Don't even try to deny men.

• I prefer her to accept the fact that she has bad skin and instead of covering it up with makeup, which potentially could make it worse, drink water and clean it everyday if it's bothering her that much.