Do guys actually like blonds or is it a stereotype?

just look at the question...

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Preferences are preferences. There are guys out there that are 19 years old that date 60 year old women. This question is unanswerable. If you're asking people for their personal opinion you should phrase the question different.

There is a someone out there for everyone.
    Simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all blondes will be liked by everyone. Every guy has his own opinion on looks and every girl looks different depending on her hair color. Some girls look better with blonde while some look better with another color. So it is a stereotype.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend almost exclusively dates only blondes. Me, I tend to go for brunettes. I think blondes are hot I've just yet to meet one that I would date

0|0
    1|0
  • I like girls of all hair colors. Even unnatural hair colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate blonds. They are too superficial and think everyone wants them. Yeah some are gorgeous but that goes for every other girl not just blonds.

1|0
    2|0
  • I couldn't care less but if I'm actually with a blonde, I tend to find them slightly more attractive because I have never really been with a blonde.

0|0
    1|0
  • Being blond has nothing to do with my overall attraction towards you... Hair color is really irrelevant

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a brunette guy. Blondes have always felt quite fake to me. I dont knlow why

0|0
    0|0
  • A stereotype. Of the 4 female celebrities I'd most want to date, 2 are brunettes, 1 has pitch black hair and 1 is blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some blinds are just beautiful. On the other hand, I am more of a brunette kinda guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Different people like different things. It's obviously a stereotype.

0|0
    0|0