Is this skirt OK/too short for a first date?

tinypic.com/usermedia.php
The skirt is high waisted, so I want to put a crop top and jeans jacket with the skirt and may be converses. What do you think? We r going for a simple walk, may be coffee shop

Most Helpful Guy

• No you're good with that

What Guys Said 29

• Looks like this question was well taken care of...

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/3204840swsw.gif

• No. It's beautiful and so are you. Your date will love it.

• Thank you very much. Your very handsome to) if its you in your profile pic)

• Hahaa yes it's me thank you! I don't think I would look nearly as good as you in the skirt though.

• I think it looks cute. Nothing to worry about!

• its perfect, enjoy the date and may it be the first of many

• wear jeans, skirt makes you look older basically LOL

• I think it looks nice. Should work pretty good.

• Its okay. Nothing wrong with it

• Perfect, looks like your date is going to have very hot time. :)

• Looks fine to me.

• It looks like a great length. Not too short where some may view it as 'slutty', but also not too long, which can sometimes seem too formal. Sounds like a cute outfit. What color and cut of converse?

• It seems okay. You feeling comfortable in it would be more important to me.

• skirt length is spot on... personally dont care for the Converse with it (perhaps flats) but if thats your style -- then rock on! Hope the date goes well!!

• Converse are so comfy) thank you for your comment)

• Converse go with anything! I see your point though. Flats would look great too. Converse are better for a walk though.

• Your pretty girl but the skirt is ugly

• Do iiiiiiit. (just be careful of cold breezes)

• That would be fine

• that's good)

• Yeah I really like it! It's cute and girly but still conservative enough for a first date!! :) have fun

• It seems fine to me.

• It looks really nice for a first date

• Naa its fine , you good to go

• Good, could be shorter though, and plad.

• It looks fine, not too long, not too short, have fun!

• I think its A-ok

• The length of the skirt is fine, however i do not like the skirt itself

• maybe its just me or the picture quality. Dont get me wrong it might look better in person but it kinda reminds me of a band aid

• Wish it was shorter

• Looks like 60% skin is covered. Your G

• are you a model? too long

• Well I've been invited to be 3times, and I do have many models as friends of mine, but nah I'm not into it besides I am only 5,64 which is to short for runway

• Too short. You need to cover up and your legs and wear a burka.

• If that's what you want... go for it

• by the way, I love when you girls ask these questions, kind of brightens my day, lol

• All i needed

• I how you appreciate my honesty and i could count on negative answers to, so. ...

• That's way more than the flash of ankle and eligible bachelor such as myself would get here in Blighty! I am not opposed to this, however I'd see it as being quite short for a lady!

• Flash of ankle)? So a long skirt or jeans)?

• lol, well then, he'll like you whatever you wear. We can always tell when you've made an effort for us, we squeeze out an extra couple of reps in the gym with a woman on our horizons. Or we think, "oh shiit I better hit the gym! but I'll do it tomorrow" lol

• It's whorish. Go for it.

What Girls Said 19

• No crop top, though. The idea behind a first date outfit is 40%. No more than 40% of skin showing, so in other words if you are wearing a skirt that short, wear a more modest top. Likewise, a low cut scooping top would warrant more modest bottoms, That is the key behind looking sexy without taking it a step too far. :)

• No, the length looks fine. I don't like the particular style of it, but if you really like it go for it. Just don't wear a crop top along with it.

• The length is ok, I just don't think it's very flattering. I prefer skirts that are flowy, they're cuter and seem less uptight (literally). But if you really like the skirt, then go for it. Just don't wear a crop top, as others have mentioned.

• I love flowy skirts to, most of my skirts are flowy actually). OK no crop top) thank you for your input

• As a guy I think the flowy skirts look cutest.

• don't use the crop top. it would be kinda weird. the way you wore it in the picture was actually fine :)

• Don't freeeeze..
    But it looks good:)

• it's not too short. Although you have to think about it sitting down too. Those kinds of skirt usually slide up quite a bit, especially if you sit on bar chairs or any kind of higher chair. And you want him to be able to see your panties then.

And to be quite honest, I don't think it suits you very well. It might look a bit different with the actually outfit but the color makes you look very pastry

• It's fine, it's not too short.

• No, looks nice. I have a couple almost that same style, I'm also built like your pic, I'd wear a simple top like in the pic, would go well with the jacket. No need to overexposed, sometimes mystery is a good thing! = )

• i think its fine

• It's ok. Not too short, not too large. For me IRS an average length. Enjoy your day.

• Am I too late to answer? lol How was it? :)

• the length is fine cause you have nice legs , but please doon't tell you are wearing it with that Tshirt?

• The skirt length is fine. Most of mine are all that length as well. It looks good, enjoy the date!

• Looks good ;)

• I love that skirt it's soo cute!:) don't wear the crop top though

• I think it nice i would wear it if the weather was warm enough. just be sure to keep it casual with the converses. :)

• nope.. it looks fine but with crop top? i'm not sure :)

• 0|0
    • Haha good ole crazy eyes!!! Oreos and gum balls!! Nice combo :)

• Its fine, cuz ur skinny
    If u had meat , then it would be short