Do guys really care about what girls wear?

Seriously tho i want to know do you actually notice or what because i'm tired of wearing all those short skirts and not getting noticed back...

Thank for all the guys with the actual simple answers and thanks to the ones who said i'm an ugly slut and that i like creepy people to stare at me... I really like this site :)
I don't want answers anymore move along thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we care.

• Tnx for MH.

• sure thing yours was literally the mh and straight to the point without calling me names! :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• of course I care. I don't want her lookin like a bum.

• Wearing short skirts, skimpy clothing won't get you a boyfriend
    all your doing is teasing the guy if he can't like you for who you are
    than hell with him. Well, dressing slutty is not good it's giving you a
    bad reputation and people start taking about you behind your back.

• they're not slutty or skimpy they are a mid thigh skater skirts which i wear tights under and he's not my crush.. We've been together for a long time and he loves me so much Simply because my relationship states single doesn't mean i am it means that i like my private life... private. I just want some more attention about how much effort i put into my looks and wanted to know if they really notice or not!

• Yes we care what girls wear

• What kind of 'noticing' do you want? I'm already picturing a 'why did this guy stare at me' question...

• I care about what girls wear, I don't like it when a girl wears like she is half naked... I like a girl to wear a normal t-shirt and maybe jeans ya'know, like how a good girl wears like :)

• Lol okay i wear skirts like twice per month maximum! And for the 13th time i don't dress like i'm half naked all my skirts are mid thigh skater skirts which i wear tights under!

• Wait you misunderstood me. I wasn't stating you. I meant I don't like if a girl (anyone) wearing like she's half naked. Sorry if you misunderstood me..

• Yes, it says a lot about a women. It's says if you respect yourself or not. I tend to stay away from women with short skirts.

• Yes we care, but we don't usually admit it

• No I don't care others maybe but I do not

• Yes I care.

• Yes, we actually do. Much more than you would expect.

• Well, if we made it seem like we were, we'd be gay, right?

• I like when girls wear sporty or casual clothes.

• yes but its like we're going to a really fancy place i can't wear sweats like i'm cuddling with him at home! :P

• Well, you can wear jeans ;)

• yeah i know!

• When you are ugly you are ugly. You can wander around naked and still be too ugly to fuck. Reality.

• Thanks but next time said to my face don't hide behind that little anonymous word

• I am not hiding!

What Girls Said 1

• they notice your skirts. never assume just because a guy doesn't comment or stare (or whatever reaction it is you're looking for) that they don't notice. same way you don't outwardly oogle over every cute or hot guy you spot. however, I think your personality is what really gets you the attention. dressing certain ways might pull in guys looking to get laid (not to say there aren't nice guys who like a girl in short skirts) but ultimately the way you carry yourself, the perceptions they get from it, is what really determines the kind of, if any, attention you receive.