Do you gravitate more towards people of lighter hair or darker hair? Romantically?

Do you gravitate more towards people of lighter hair or darker hair? Romantically...
Or is it all the same?

What's with people assuming this question means to exclude people whose hair color isn't something you find most enjoyable? o. O

Damn...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I have no idea. I enjoy both types of colors as long as that color looks good on that particular girl.

• hmm.. I have never thought about that. I don't really take it into consideration I guess

• Hmmmm i love when girls have crazy hair colours but most of the time I date girls with bright eyes and dark hair.

• It's usually darker for me

• Honestly... it's a mix. Blondes are really attractive to my eyes, however they don't seem to be attracted to me lol. Dark haired ladies is mostly what I've dated in the past. But I'm engaged to a red head

• Nope. I go for the ones in between - dark/dirty blonde or light brown.

• I gravitate more towards the core of the earth to be honest

• I've never really thought about it but brunettes I guess.

• Doesn't matter. I like brunettes more. Gingers and Blondes are exotic to my place.

• Lighter hair mostly

• Darker hair and red heads as a rule.. but there have been exceptions.

What Girls Said 16

• I usually gravitate towards darker hair. But that doesn't mean I would ever turn down a guy because of his hair color.

• I naturally gravitate towards dark, blacker hair. But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't date a cute guy with blonde hair.

• always notice guys with dark hair first, and tend to be more attracted to them. BUT i won't turn a guy down because he does not have dark hair. my boyfriend is blonde. i just tend to go for the dark haired guys.

• ... lol. Neither.
    I don't believe in limiting my expeirences so I don't decide in my mind that I should gravitate towards one set of physical feautres and gravitate away from another. Seems so foolish considering the state of the world.

• Not something on my check list. As long as it's clean and real (no extensions) I will like it.

• Doesn't really matter but darker hair

• Is that really a thing? LOL

• Sure. I used to like brown hair, but since a while ago I realllyyyyyyy love blonde or strawberry blonde guys.

• Darker hair.

• Woah, I hardly noticed to be honest lol I think darker hair guys but doesn't matter to me :D

• definitely darker.

• i like both. it used to be light haired boys but recently, its been light and dark haired. like, for example, my boyfriend now has dark hair, my ex before him had light hair, and the one before had dark hair.
    so i like both really xD

• DARK! For sure

• I have no idea..

• Darker hair since I'm a kid x)

• When I was a kid I went for lighter hair but now it's equal.

• Usually, it's guys with darker hair that I fall for but I really don't mind lighter shades too.