What's your opinion on this article of clothing for men?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Depends - Other
  • See Results/No Opinion
Forgot to add, these are made for gym rats.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like the purpose of them is exercise. So it's cool I guess lol

What Girls Said 10

• It doesn't bother me too much but it's probably best if you wear shorts over them. A few track guys wear them and I don't really care.
    and please never ever ever EVER wear white leggings. Please. Never. Everrrr.

• Yeah, it seems so versatile and that hugging feeling, feels good and liberating.

• If think they'd be best under shorts in case they're sheer. They're okay but I know a lot of people don't have to booty for it

• Not a fan... not at all indeed. too girly for my taste. especially that last one :O and dat pose in the 2nd pic..

• Ick! I don't wanna see a man in pants that tight. I don't wanna see someone's bulge lol their package just poking out on display, too much for me.

• If they're wearing it to workout or run then it's whatever. If I see a guy at the grocery store or shopping with bright green leggings on then I'd be a bit taken aback.

• it looks like something joggers here would wear in winter.

• if it excitable for girls to wear tights than guys should be able to wear them.

• I love love legs... But I don't like to see men in leggings it looks so bad.

• too feminine?

• @ricosuavemente society has ALWAYS decided what's acceptable to wear. People set trends. Fashion doesn't fall from the sky. This concept isn't new.

• Mehh. Doesn't float my boat.

• That should be like a gym/athletic use only kind of thing.

What Guys Said 5

• its alright. you can definitely show off your squats in those hahaa.

• @Tokana I wear something similar (I think they are Nike) for running in the winter time.

• I own a pair – got them last month. ^ _ ^
    I like them lol, but I mainly got them to wear under my jeans during winter. I could wear just the leggings when it's warmer, but that would probably look pretty girly lol~, cuz my legs are so skinny. ;P I think an athletic guy could make them work. :3

• There are quite a few guys in my gym that wear compression leggings to workout, it doesn't bother me much to be honest, I don't know why people get so hung up about fashion sometimes.

Compression tights are made to help your muscles recover and increases endurance. That's practical use, I just think it's funny how we have to place fashion limitations on something that was made for exercise.

Not going to lie, I wouldn't wear them myself:)

• I have recently discovered how astonishingly comfortable these things are. Now I know why so many women are wearing them. I of course like to see women wearing them (and I'm always trying to get my wife to wear them more), but how come only women get to wear the most comfortable pants in the world?

Some might say they are for women only but I disagree. Pants used to be socially acceptable for men only (long ago), until some women were brave enough to start wearing them also. It's high time for men to be comfy (and show off a little if they want) too.

• true, who knows maybe over time it'll be more acceptable for men to wear these as well. I see a guy at the gym that always wears them.