What is your thoughts about someone with dreadlocks and how do you perceive them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're beautiful on people with melanin. "Dreadlocks" is an offensive term, by the way lol. There's nothing dreadful about them :)

What Girls Said 12

• 0|0
    • Tbh Bob's dreads are too dirty for my liking.

• Dreadlocks are so great! I want them so bad but i'd rather get my hair cut instead so that's a no go

• I think that some people look good with them and others don't. Some people know how to maintain them, but when they don't, the result can be horrible.
    So, I think it all comes down to the person who's wearing them.

• I love dreads. I've always been a huge fan but I'm too lazy and scared to do them myself. But if you have dreads I'm about x10 more likely to have a crush on you

• They suit one people, but having dated a guy with dreads down to his knees I can honestly say I'd have to be in love with the guy to date someone with them again. They're gross, and I don't mean because they weren't kept well, they're horrible in bed - I'd wake up with them under my face, itching me, making that horrid noise they make... Yuck. No sorry, look fine on people I don't have to cuddle.

• I'm pretty attracted to guys with dreads, as long as they can pull it off. There's just something I love about them.

• Ya you'd like me then.

• Sometimes it looks cool

• They're cool!

• I saw a blonde girl with dreads... sorry, I assumed she was homeless

• I personally don't like them but if someone else likes them then cool

• Black people who know how to treat it right literally stunning. I truly believe only black people should wear them though because, I swear there are other people who get it literally for the sake of it and don't know any of the history behind dreadlocks and the culture and there are some horrific dreadlocks I have seen on white people but, some not so much.

• I lol at blonde dreads

• Lol same I always remember Wils rant to that guy in inbetweeners 2 about dreads lol

• Never seen that maybe I'll YouTube it

• If he keeps them neat then there's no problem.

What Guys Said 7

• They're rougher than the rest of 'em. The best of 'em. Tougher than leather. They don't chuckle either; they'd rather flex their muscles.
    media.sonicscanf.org/.../18.png

• I wash my hair every day and I have no idea how people endure not washing it for like months to form dreadlocks.

• No offense but you sound ignorant. I got my dreads formed the same day at a hair place.

• Really? Hmm. Good to know you can do that. But are you allowed to wash it, does it maintain its form?

• You use dread "shampoo" which is soap made up of vitamins and minerals apposed to shampoo you buy in the store with chemicals you can't even pronounce so it actually makes your hair look and be even healthier, instead of locking in dirty chemicals it locks in vitamins and minerals. Now you know.

• I admit that this is my ignorance, but I've always wondered how people with dreads keep them clean.

• The shower and dread soap my friend.

• Dreadlocks are cool. I do think of Riff Raff though which is never a good thing.

• Bro that;s on you if you think of Riff Raff lol.

• Its plain disgusting.