Leggings or nah? Be styling or nah?

most people i know LOVE leggings and i like them too. what do think about leggings?^.*

Updates:
if nah why?

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I love leggings on women. makes you look makes you look sleek, sexy, sophisticated, well styled, etc . but at the same time you can look a little provocative, daring, unexpected, etc . Its like a happy medium between the two. You get to look good and sexy yet not look all slutty trying to look sexy. I don't even mind chubby and bbw woman wearing them but it depends on the woman. I really don't like black BBW woman wearing them as for me they tend to look kinda slobby and it tends to make them being large stand out even more in an unflattering way. However with any bbw woman, you could look like that regardless of what race you are. But I do think white bbw woman pull them off better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I just think leggings are ugly, they simply don't look good on most girls or they create some ridiculous outfit to go with. It's difficult to explain, it just cramps up the legs, makes you look weird. I think girls think it makes them look classy or something, but to me it's far from classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like leggings on most girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look amazing on girls

0|1
    0|0
  • leggings on a girl is very attractive. it shows off the shape of her legs. and girls who wear leggings (to me) are more confident on their bodies

0|0
    0|0
  • if your fat please dont wear them. if your not go head its not verry classy tho makes you look loke you put out

0|0
    0|0
  • They are soooooooo comfy... comfy to look at!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings make girls sexier.!! I love this type of clothing!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Booty girl that's what happens when you get leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • They're great because butt

0|1
    0|0
  • NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I love legging that don't show you vagina pop out hahah! I suggest buying a good pair of black legging!

0|0
    0|0
  • comfy and so many styles to choose from..

us.blackmilkclothing.com/collections/leggings

legging heaven ^^^^^^

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a minskirt&tights girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love leggings very comfortable :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing. They're no different than sweatpants for me. I never wear sweatpants out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay for me. Untill u wear 'em in winter with shorts/skirts or with a long enogh top

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are perf

0|0
    0|0