Would you prefer to get your hair done by a male or female hairdresser?

Just curious as to what your preference is

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither actually. I cut, dye and do my own hair "always".. I don't trust anybody to know what to do with my hair, cause I tend to disagree 99.999999% of the time to there people's liking. I suppose if I reach an age to where I can no longer do my own hair, I would have to try them out first, and whoever makes me feel the most comfortable and most satisfied, I'd choose them, irrelevant to sex. I know a lot of girls that say they prefer a "gay" guy to do it, I think that's stupid, just because he's gay doesn't mean anything, if he/she does a good job and makes you feel perfect, that's what would make someone or at least me, prefer them over others... not the fact that someone is gay or not. That's stupid.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't care as long as I'm satisfied with their work.

• I prefer a female to style my hair in fact my class-mate is a beautician
    she has her own hair saloon and cuts my hair for me

• I do it myself now. But when I did have it done. Male or female, it didn't matter.

• It doesn't matter, as long as she/he knows her/his craft.

• a haircut= male

hairdressing= female

• Male, honestly.

What Girls Said 4

• Either, as long as they're good and don't fuck up my haircut.

• I wouldn't ask but I'd prefer a female hairdresser.

• i want a male to shampoo and blow dry my hair cause my hair is long and really thick but a female when it comes to cutting/styling my hair. :)

• No preference.