Are these boots too old for me?

Are these boots too old for me. I'm 14

shop.nordstrom.com/.../3810534

I already asked another fashion question about boots lol.

I would actually wear them with high waisted pants and a crop top. What should I wear them with. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them! And if you feel comfortable in them, go for it! You're definitely old enough! I kinda wanna get a pair now

What Guys Said 6

• I didn't know boots could be too old for someone. If you like the boots, wear the boots. Don't let age dictate what you can and can't wear. That sounds foolish to me.

• Do they look to grown up. ?

• Uhh... I guess. Don't really know how to answer that.

As if would a grown woman wear these boots? Well, yes, she would

• I think they're really cool but be careful walking in those. If you like something then it's really your decision on whether or not to buy it. If somebody else doesn't like your fashion then they can buzz off. They're not you and you define yourself.

• LOL! I misreaded as boobs are too old for meh >.> it was the only reason I came here ;3

• Dam 14 and shopping at Nordstrom BALLER

• Haha. I tried saks fifth avenue but they didn't have them. :(

• Try bloomingdales

• I don't have one in my area. So I'd have to order them.

• Yes, your old hahaha jk jk no they are pretty boots them are eye catching

• If by old you mean ugly.

What Girls Said 10

• No, but then again I'm the wrong one to ask because I started wearing heals at 11. lol they are cute but I'd like them in black. :)

• Dang u were young.

• Yeah my first pair of heels are my favorite. My mother passed them down to me. The have a smooth wooden frame and a crocheted cover with the toe and heel out. They don't make heels like those anymore. I was so sad when my feet got to big for them lol.

• Awww those sound cute.

• yes. your too young for things like them

• Your about the same age as me. Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black. Lmao

• you dont understand you will later on..

• O please like your so much more mature. Cause your 3 years older. I look old so I could pull it off I think. I'm a freshman and I pass for a junior.

• Yes, I think so. haha

• I honesty think those are a liiittle old for a 14 year old. But hey if youve got the confidence for it go for it,,, i certainly do NOT lol.

• Not! Not at all. They're gorgeous

• Thanks. !

• Unfortunately my size is out of stock at the store.

• I actually just found them online at macys.

• it depends what you wear them with. if you plan on dressing kinda showy (aka slutty) they might not be the best choice, but otherwise theyre really cute

• No I'd wear them with high waist pants

• then i think theyd be cute, but before you get them, would you be able to walk in them? there's nothing that looks worse than a girl that waddles because she can't walk in heels

• Lol that's hilarious. But yes since they're only 4 1/2 inches if they were any higher then NO.

• Not sure it's a matter of age, I'm 27 and I would fall over if I tried to walk in those.

• Lol well I probably would.

• I like them :) go ahead and get them.

• They look good. I like them. I wouldn't wear them at school if I were you though.

• Are you gonna wear it to school? Whats the occasion?

• No. I often go to family gatherings at restaurants.