Do good bodies deserve good bodies?

I love chiseled abs and toned arms, does that mean I need to have an awesome body

Most Helpful Girl

• Hihi, the ever going on argument:P

I think no:P I am deff not into sport... actually I hate it!:P I love just staying in and watching a movie, playing video games or poker:P

My boyfriend of 7 months is really really really into fitness and stuff:P he runs 20 km 3 times a week and does competitions too, other than that he also goes to Judo once a week and goes tenissing with his friends a couple of times a month:P

So, yes he looks damn sexy and omg his abs and chest *drools*;)

I on the other hand am overweight (88 pounds to be exactly) and do not look that awsome, especially in compared to him:P (thank god for my boobs and my face xD)

He isn't my first bf, all my other boyfriend were into sports and really hot too:P So no, I don't think you need to look awsome or anything:P

Just take care of yourself, be hygenic, smile and be fun te be around^^

What Guys Said 10

• It's a pretty safe bet that any guy who is into the lifestyle that has that effect on his body will want a girl into the same lifestyle.

• If he's buff then he'll have a wider range of women willing to go out with him, which means more competition for you, some number of which probably have hot bods as well. And since guys are easily distracted by hot girls, if you're "merely normal" there's a chance you'll get lost in the shuffle.

At any rate, it's certainly to your advantage to maximize whatever appeal you have, whether body or style or personality or whatever. Toning yourself couldn't hurt your chances with him, or other guys.

• I wouldn't say that good bodies deserve good bodies. But I will tell you this. If a person works out and takes care of their body, obviously it's important to them. And if it's important to them, there's a good chance that they will look for someone who does the same thing. The more I go to the gym and work out, the more I want a girl who also takes care of her body.

• yeah people with good bodies only go after woman with good bodies

i worked extremely hard for mine

so I expect my significant other to do the same

• Nah...I'm 6 foot and kinda thin and lanky (think Abe Lincoln). She's pear shaped and short (think Janeane Garafolo). We work well together.

• You better have something he wants that he can't get from any other girl.

• Uh..pretty much. One awesome looking person deserves the same in looking for a potential partner or date. In reality, when you go buy a car and money is not an issue...you are going to want the best of the best. But its the same as a house, furniture, clothes...etc. So just put that into perspective. Never sell yourself short. But you will be suprised what people dig up and find these days.

• i wouldn't want her to go crazy trying to stay fit but since I'm fit I would like it if she was fit as well

• To me it doesn't matter as long as the vagina works properly.

• you only need to be healthy, when a guy is working hard on his body to tone it and tighten all his muscles up and enlarge them, well that's his own choice and it doesn't mean his girl should do the same abnormal training, not everybody is into the extreme. you just need to do what is right for your body and feel healthy.

What Girls Said 10

• Uhm.. Well I heard this saying that "like attracts like" .. where the rich marry the rich, the poor marry the poor; the good looking marry tthe good looking .. well you get it. I think to some degree there is truth in it, because most people want something that they think they deserve...

Humans are really narcissistic, and seeing that most believe that the image in the mirror is the best looking of all the rest, they want to find someone that can match to that. Then that's where beauty is in the eye of the beholder comes in!

But to all things, there are always those exceptions of course!

• generally speaking you shouldnt ask for something you can't bring to the table. so if you like guys that work on their bodies yours should be at least somewhat decent. also you have to keep in mind that everyone has their own definition of a good body. I have a friend that works out a lot and he likes girls with curvy hourglass type bodies. someone else might consider a size 0 to be a good body and they would look for that. but overall you can't just let yourself go and be unattractive.

• If someone has a toned body they've obviously worked hard for it, it's important to them. People usually are interested in someone who is at their level. It's typically the case that people date their equals. There are exceptions but a man with a great body will most likely not be attracted to an obese woman and vice versa.

• Yes and no. I would want my guy too take care of his body, but I'm not perfect so he doesn't have to be either. Then there are guys like my brother, who's all about his looks, buffed and so, but all of is girlfriends have been on the heavier side. Guess he likes them soft lol.

• It's about whether you look proportionate. You missed out on your legs haha, but it seems that you have a above averaged body. No flab but fab!

• Nope, I like a guy based on his personality\attitude though I look great! His looks will come last to me :-D

• Yes

• yes

• Most likely.

• It doesn't mean that you have to have a good body. But surely that you have to be body aware! meaning.. you need to do the best you can for you body.

Cos no guy who is so into fitness would like his girlfriend to be lazy or unfit.