Wearing heels to school? weird?

Lately I've been wearing these pair of 4inch heeled boots to school, and I swear to god that i'm the only girl with heels at my school.. all the girls at my school wear sneakers. but I love the way that heels make me feel (taller and sexier).. they are a bit noisy and therefore grabs attention when I walk.. what do you think about wearing heels to school? is it too much or weird? Whenever I see people looking at me, their eyes always go down to my shoes, so people definitely notice them.. by the way, I usually just wear them with casual clothing, so jeans and a top

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd fit right in in China, where quite a few girls, especially the shorter ones, regularly wear heels to show off.

What Guys Said 3

• not weird, but unattractive. wear sneakers better they're sexier in my opinion. and it's harder to fall with them if someone pushes you LOL

• Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.

• i don't think that's a good looking thing, it's a little weird to be honest. But your choice

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's weird. They can be uncomfortable, too. But if they make you feel good, then you shouldn't give a duck what people think.

• For high school id say there's really no reason to wear 4 inch heels but do you chicka. :)

• If you like it, wear them. If my school had allowed it I would have been in heels everyday.