How to look masculine without boy pants?

I only have 1 pair of lose fitting trousers and 1 pair of kinda baggy shorts. But it's far too cold to wear the shorts. But anyways most of my shirts are mens so that isn't a problem but i still have long hair cause my mom won't let me cut it so i usually don't do anything with it and i don't paint my nails or wear makeup so that's not a problem but i nearly only own women's skinny jeans? It takes away from it because i have a very feminine build especially my curvy legs and stuff so how do i pull it off with long hair and girl pants?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sure masculine is the thing for you? your body thinks otherwise...
    you don't need pants to appear masculine, in two words..."bulk up"
    other than that.. you can take anonymous's advice and add the pants.. that should give you a very good butch/dyke (not masculine) look. is that what you are going for?

• Butch/dyke is masculine

• I did use to have short hair but my mom is making me grow it out but i'm cutting it may because i'm moving out and closer to where my girlfriend is moving

• then you are well on your way to achieving what you want.

What Guys Said 4

• long hair doesn't mean you look feminine. many guys have long hair.

and just buy baggier jeans perhaps?

• So you want to be the "guy" in a lesbian relationship? Just trying to get things clear.

• apparently she doesn't lol... she just wants to appear less feminine... (so like a guy :) )

• are you a lesbian? wear baggy clothes

• You could try tying up your hair, and hiding it under a hat, to make it look like you have short hair. I don't know why you would want to look masculine. Masculine just looks ugly to most people.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should work hard on accepting yourself as you are and finding beauty in your own form. I don't mean put on a dress and get your tits out, I mean don't concentrate on trying to look like something you aren't. You aren't a man, you're a beautiful young lady who happens to not go for the feminine look, and that's cool, why do you want to look like a man?

• To cover your hips and thighs better you can wear long shirts or sweatshirts over your skinny jeans. Or wrap a shirt around your waist. As in hair, I had a friend who really looked like a guy when she did her hair in a ponytail, attached it to the top of her head and wore a beanie. If you don't like beanies maybe just a bun or a ponytail would work, from certain angles.

• Wear baseball hats and tuck your hair into them, wear big hoodies, tennis shoes..

• Thanks. I usually don't look good in hats but i actually got one from a friend yesterday (flat bill) and in my opinion i look alright :)

• Oooh same :P! Aah that's a shame :/ You should collect them there are some really good ones out there :)

• Thats actually such a good idea!