What does it feel like wearing leggings and stuff?

All type of girls clothing

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels weird I don't know how people wear that stuff -doesn't feel like you have anything on

What Girls Said 7

• I like to wear them for jogging and going to the gym, or just to go to the park to walk with my Jack Russell Terrier.

• Lol, feels normal too me, nothing special :)
    That's cause I wear things that I feel comfortable in😏>like leggings

• It would be easy enough to figure out. Go buy a pair & try them on.

• Super comfortable like you can do anything in them. Guys think we wear them to show off our ass, not me haha I just wear them because they feel good

• Feels like tight jeans, but more comfortable, and tight jeans feel like ordinary jeans but tight.

• very comfy and warm, especially when wearing a skirt in the winter or something

• It's the most comfortable clothing for me. I always wear em.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I have leggings sort of for running in the cold. Skin tight spandex pants but have some warmth to them, also a shirt, they are compression fitting. Normally wear something over it as well, be pretty funny to go out with just that on, but it is actually really comfortable!

• Really good! They have much sexier stuff than we do lol :-D

• I run xc and towards mid fall when temperatures drop wear compression leggings for warmth, not sure if same as girls but its like having a second skin on for lack of better terms, after a few minuets you don't really notice, if that makes any sense.

• Women's clothes are endless and comfy and guys clothes suck badly.