Are bras comfortable?

I'm curious, are bras comfortable for you to wear? Are they hot in the summer or bulky? I guess its something that you get used wearing, but do you like wearing a bra or do you just put up with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate them. I always go braless, and by the way I also almost always go commando. I hate the pressure of the underwear strings attached to your body. There's nothing like the free feeling of going braless and commando no matter the clothes you're wearing.

What Girls Said 7

• No. No, they aren't. Bra's suck butt!

• When I'm not qt hone, it's kinda necessary and I guess you just get used to it, doesn't really bother me. The second I get home the bra is off.. can't stand wearing it at home and it's not needed as well so there's that.

• Not always

• Not underwired, no. Some sports bras are like straight jackets for tits.

• They hurt so bad especially wired bras

• The best feeling in the entire world, is getting home after a long day and taking your bra off.
    Taking heels off is a close second.

• They are not very comfortable but that being said each bra is different. Some more comfortable then others but yea it's something you have to get used to

What Guys Said 0