Girls, Why does my gf act like this?

Well i asked this last night. So i want my gf to wear hot clothes when we go places. Like really high heels, pantyhose, tight hot short dresses etc.. But she complains about it, saying it feels uncomfortable, and even the heels hurt her. I dont get it? How can clothes be uncomfortable. I mean seriously lol! Thats ridiculous! Why won't she just suck it up and wear it. It can't be THAT bad. I mean seriously its clothes, she needs to stop whining about it. Its so dumb lol. Why does my gf act so immaturely? Clothes are clothes... I never complain, but she thinks i can't handle everything, i think i can. So to prove it to her that i made deal with her to wear anything you answerers say for one day. But trust me i won't fail, I've worn suits in the 90 degree temperatures, bowties, dress shoes, even overalls lol. Im gonna show her i will not complain once about anything. So there u have it

Everyone im so sorry this is a troll question. Please accept my apology if u can. Im so sorry if i offended anyone

Most Helpful Girl

• god, you are the one who is immature. and no one can make you comprehend. you seriously lack comprehension skills. if you say you'll wear whatever we tell you to wear, wear a thong, a really short skirt, a crop top with a low neckline, stockings and 6 inch heels all day long. IN PUBLIC. the only way you will understand how someone feels is putting yourself right into their compromising situation. i hope you improve you comprehension skills and understanding skills through this. if not, go back to school and don't waste your time and your girlfriend's time dating. it's not like she is dressing like a thug, is she? and if you continue to say you cannot wear what we told you to wear because you are a boy, well let me tell you this: you really are just a boy. a really immature 5-year-old boy. because a real man would never force a girl/woman to do something she doesn't want to do, especially after she has already said "no" once. man up and grow up

What Girls Said 7

• 4|0
  • ... Sir, you need to try and think about how she feels instead of what you want. Short dresses and heels ARE uncomfortable. Have you wore a mini dress with 6 inch heels? Some girls are more modest and don't want people oggling them. Also, heels are painful for obvious reasons. You need to respect her for who she is and stop trying to change her. If you want her to dress sexier, keep it in the bedroom where she can feel safe and comfortable.

• But i always dress nicely for her... And well no i haven't. So?

• Dressing nice and sexy are two different things. You dress to what YOU consider is nice, no? She shouldn't have to slut it up just because you want her to. You took her as the person she was, and clearly, she isn't the kind of person comfortable with dressing like a sloot. Let her dress as what SHE considers sexy, otherwise, she won't feel sexy at all. She'll feel like she's being forced to dress up in a costume she doesn't even like, which kind of kills the sex drive.

• The clothes aren't uncomfortable themselves, it's how other people look at you while wearing them that makes you feel uncomfortable... And heels do hurt like a BITCH

• It can't be THAT terrible

• But id wear anything for her

• well you should respect her regardless. some clothes ARE uncomfortable for women. and are you positive you'd wear anything for her? loving someone isn't about forcing yourself to obey that person's every command. it's about compromising and loving for the person for who he/she is, and NOT forcing them to become someone he/she is not.

• Okay.. Heels hurt.. It hurt like your feet are bleeding..
    Heels can cause toe damage and bunion.
    If you haven't worn any female so called "sexy" cloths. It feel very uncomfortable..
    I believe that you have no right to say "It can't be THAT bad." When you haven't wore any of it yourself..
    It isn't immature. I think you're not handling this situation correctly..

• Wear high heels and a tight dress and then you'll understand how she feels

• She should dump you.

• thats not immature... don't push her into something she doesn't wanna do... if the clothes are uncomfortable, then don't force her to wear it because it looks "hot". very high heels hurt very bad and are almost never comfortable.. i want u to put on a tight sequin dress and 5 inch high heels then tell me how "easy" it apparently is. then you'll understand why she complains

• Uh.. i hope ur kidding

• Well... she is a girl... im a boy... i dont want to have to wear girls clothes in front of her

• i am done here, you're obviously not getting the idea through ur head

What Guys Said 2

• Didn't you make this post already?

• Read the question. Yes i did

• Well thats a bit extreme

• @Asker if extremes are the only means that will help you grow up and be a man like @Ricosuavemente then it's worth it

• I could masturbate to your description of how exciting your day-to-day struggle is.