What do you girls prefer on a man, long or short hair?

Let me know your opinion and why.

Updates:
Short hair seems to be the winner for men!

Long hair seems to be the winner for woman!

Thanks for all your opinons!

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Short hair. I just prefer it on men. Short hair looks good on most faces compared to long hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference as long as it suits their face/body/personality and the keep it clean.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer short hair on men. Not many guys actually look good with long hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. It's his hair not mine lol... I've seen some good looking men witg long hair and short.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hair - much more attractive.

0|1
    0|1
    • Oh wow really I'm surprised cause so many girl here said they like short hair. I think that's great that you like longer hair on men:)

• definitely prefer short

0|1
    0|0
  • Short FTW!

0|1
    0|0
  • Short hair! I don't know why but I've never been a fan of guys with long hair ahha

0|1
    0|0
    • mmm how long is too long? I don't like long hair either, but when does it become long in your eyes? :D

• Show All
    • I got confused at work because my hair was too long and this guy thought I was a girl, very awkward moment. I keep my hair shorter now:)

• hahha yeah exactly :")

• Generally, I prefer short hair on men.

0|1
    0|0
  • short.. it looks more manly and neat to me. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I like my man with short hair, but it's able to curl up a little on the ends. So sexy to me. Hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Longish; I like fringes on guys + running my fingers through their hair..

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• i wonder why most girls prefer short hair. they're ugly like shit. i had short once many ears ago, and my head was like a potato. long FTW!!!

0|0
    1|0
    • Hahaha prolly the the opposite reason why we like girls with long hair, its a distinguisher between the sexes.

• i dont give a shit about it i won't cut my hair for any girl, i don't want to make my head look like a potato. longer hair suit me better after all

• To each his own bro, don't sweat it, I had longer hair as well, like down to my mid back and at work I got hit on my a dude that thought I was a girl, didn't help him that I have a feminine face so I cut mines short so no confusion.
      I do prefer longer hair like you:)