What lipstick color is more attractive?

Which lipstick color looks more attractive and why? I'm trying to impress a guy lol but I can't figure out which color to wear! I've heard that guys prefer red, but I'm not sure if it's my color. Please help me out!

• Red
  • Plum
  • Pink
  • Other
I'm not wearing lipstick specifically to impress him- I usually wear it every day anyways. It's kind of my "thing" I guess, and I was just wondering about the color is all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 4

• You can't go wrong with red. Of course you need to make sure you have the right shade of red.

• Awesome, thanks! Yeah I'm still trying to find the shade that works for me.

• Keep it as natural as possible. Specially if you're just starting the lipstick thing.
      Very red lipstick is hard to pull it off without looking like a little girl playing dress up.

• You look pale or very light-skinned in your pic. So my guess is that light red would look very good on you.

• Daytime- Pink or nude

Night time- Plum if it suits you

• i like pink
    but red is more striking