What do you girls think of meggings (leggings for guys) or guys wearing women's leggings?

Do you like this trend or is this not something you wish to see a guy in? Be honest, especially those of you who like celebrity guys such as 80's hair band singers and musicians who wore them back in the day and some still wear them and when Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers singer) wore them for the halftime show at super bowl 2014, etc.

Are meggings/leggings ok for the everyday non celebrity guy or are they only good for celebrity guys to wear them or do you not want to see any guy in meegings or leggings

What do you think of the style some guys like Anthony Kiedis do with meggings in which you wear shorts over the meggings? Does that style make meggings ok for guys or still unacceptable?

What do you think of guys, celeb and non celeb wearing women's leggings since leggings are more readily available/easier to find and available in more styles and designs?

I couldn't add an option for every choice so I made the options generic but please tell us in the comments the combination of who should be allowed and not allowed for meggings and leggings and with or without shorts and how you feel about your choice. For example, non celeb guys look ok with meggings but no shorts over them and no leggings for non celeb guys. Celeb guys can rock the shorts over meggings but no meggings by themselves and leggings by themselves are ok for celebs. Or no guy should wear meggings or leggings period!

• Yes, meggings/leggings look good on guys
  • Yes meggings, no leggings
  • No, meggings/leggings are not ok on a guy period, shorts or no shorts.
  • Meggings/leggings are ok but only with shorts over them
  • Doesn't matter, everyone has a right to wear what makes them comfortable.
Ok so a few of you have answered and made me wonder..
If you were to see an attractive and good looking guy wearing meggings or leggings, even tho you find the meggings/leggings unattractive on any guy, would you still find the guy attractive and good looking? Also, if the guy was attractive and good looking but wearing the meggings/leggings and you were single, would you approach the guy to talk to him, ask him out, etc if you liked him. What if he approached you to talk, ask you out, ect?
For those of you who say you don't like them just remember, men are the ones who invented leggings and the ones who originally wore them back in the 13th to 16th century renaissance period and had worn them fashion wise until the 1960's when women started adding modern style leggings to their fashion. Also, men have been wearing modern style leggings since the sexual revolution of the 1970's. Bands have been wearing them including Kiss, David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, 80's hair metal bands, etc .

Most Helpful Girl

• He can wear whatever he wants, but I don't find it attractive.

• So what if an attractive guy wearing meggings/leggings approaches you to talk and/or asks you out, would you give him the time of day based on him wearing the meggings or would that not matter so long as he was attractive and had a good personality?

• Would you approach a guy that was wearing meggings/legging but was attractive and good looking to ask him out or talk to him or do you prefer the guy approach you? Does it even matter what the guy is wearing for him to approach you or you to approach him so long as he is attractive and good looking?

What Girls Said 6

• I do not like seeing man wearing meggings/leggings. It is highly unattractive. If i found someone attractive and learn he is wearing meggings/leggings, i would say that i do not like that way at all.

BUT, If you like to wear , then wear it. Actually it is nobody's business.

• If he has a nice body and if he's only wearing them for athletic purposes I don't care, as long as the leggings are black. If he's just wearing them around... no lol

• No visible "meggings" or leggings on any guy for any reason ever period. Seriously, unless they're being worn underneath pants for warmth in winter, I'm gonna think that I could find this dude's life story in the DSM-IV.

• Most guys can't pull it off so no to leggings on a guy.

• Heck no. Skinny jeans on guys are bad enough... but whatever floats your boat😐

• You do your thing. But I think its unattractive, but if you like them. Wear them. What matters is how you feel

• I would say sorry I can't.

What Guys Said 6

• So gay not even gay guys would wear them.

• The only time they look good is when they are worn for a Halloween costume like spiderman or superman!!!

• I wear leggings often.

• Its only gay if you percieve them that way... i wear the skin tight ones under the over sized ones... i get a lot of attention specially when i only wear one or the other at the beach

• Great for winter and running

• i think it's ok, depending on what a guy wear with them... but i would'n wear them in public...
    i do wear them and i use to wear women's leggings but only when i'm next my girlfriend, which doesn't cares about wearing them at home... she says she is ok if it's good for me...

but on streets? only for winter, as thermal underpants... i love winter but my body is really sensitive to cold...
    by the way, i use to wear second-skin too... it's as tight as leggings, comfortable and warmy... really good :D