When does she look prettier?

Guys - when do you think you girl (or girls in general) look prettier: when they're all dolled up or when they're just bumming around the house in sweats and no makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• raw and natural, every man at some point and deep down hates modifications and add ons

What Guys Said 3

• Obviously you're going to look better when you're all dolled up with makeup and everything. So yeah, guys do think girls look prettier with the makeup and everything. However, if you always have a sh*t ton of makeup on, every guy gets to the point where he wants to see the real you.

It's kinda like meeting new people. You act your best at first, but when you get to know them, you just don't care how you act around them :)

• Both are good. Girls that only wear makeup on special occasions make it something special and more noticeable. If she has it all the time, it can lose impact. Also, just enough is better than too much.

• well it depends on the occasion.

if were on the night of the town or out I want her to look nice but please no makeup or little makeup

but if were at home just relaxing I would prefer her to be in her sweats and hair tied up cause it shows she's comfortable with me =)

What Girls Said 1

• most guys will say the answer they think women want to hear- natural etc. and that's probably true but they'd sure as hell wouldn't like it if that's how a girl left the house looking. I think guys just don't like high maintenence or vanity. the way I've always been is appropriate for the occaison. if I'm at home ill be bumming out, but if I'm going out I will dress up to the nines. full on. I've never heard a guy complain and from my experience they like the occaisonal glamour look and are proud to be seen out with that whereas at home they want there to be no barriers and are quite intimidated by a "mask". that's my opinion anyway, might be wrong.