Why is it that women wear clothing that is too small for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• because a lot of girls think it's sexy for clothes to be skin tight. other girls just aren't willing to accept that they're a size L and continue to wear M.

What Girls Said 5

• Usually because it accentuates our bodies.

• Is that really what you want men noticing?

• Sometimes. Not always, but when it is, that is why I wear tiny outfits.

• For many reasons for one thing they think it makes them look sexy when usually they are just to tight and makes them look really fat. Plus many want to show off there bodies and tight clothes are in style.

• I am a believer in dressing gracefully, no matter what your body type. You can still flaunt your assets, while hiding your flaws- without being skimpy.

But, back to the OP:

Maybe it makes them feel sexy.

Or blame the media, and all those fashion shows, that tell to wear fitted clothes and not tents.

Or maybe even the biggest size at the cheapest Wal-mart is too small for them?

• Because they're in denial about how fat they are.

• Because that is what society tells them to wear and they are robots.

• Society, who's that? We all have control,I don't follow many male expectations.

• We can't keep blaming the media for all our problems. You control you.

• Oh, I blame society for all our problems. Of course ever person has to take responsibility for their actions but they only choose to do those specific actions because they were conditioned by society.

What Guys Said 1

• I think some girls do it to get a motivation to lose some weight.