If you have curly hair, what kind do you have?

My hair is super curly, especially when I wash it. I get them small, tight curls.

• Tight, small curls
    22% (2)14% (1)19% (3)Vote
  • Loose, big curls
    33% (3)29% (2)31% (5)Vote
  • Loopy curls
    22% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • Other/ don't know
    23% (2)57% (4)38% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• wavy. like after i take a shower and let it air-dry, i get waves all throughout my hair. but brushing it makes it more... straight-wavy. if i fall asleep with my hair wet... omg. i wake up with big, full curls. kinda hilarious. i lose so much length when it curls up.

1|0
    0|0
    • For me, my hair is thicker and fuller when it's curlier. When I straighten it (I rarely do), it's still thick but not as much.

• Show All
    • sounds lovely :)

• Thank you :)

What Guys Said 1

• My hair becomes a little curlier when i wake up, although after washing them they become str8

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Naturally my hair used to be very curly, not nappy curly, but they were somewhat tight curls.. but I always straighten my hair and I've dyed it so many colors that the curls have lost their curl.. If I don't straighten it, they are mostly loose curls, and only random ones are loopy curls.. I honestly do miss my curls although I prefer straight hair.. It's weird.

1|0
    0|0
    • For some people, straight hair is easier to style :)

• It is!! when I straighten it at night and then wake up, It's like if I don't even comb it nobody notices, I look decent to go out just like that.. but when I have my curlies, in the morning it's like WOAH!! did a tornado pass by your room or something? D:

• Tight small curls, that like to morph into a mass of knotted snakes, until they slowly devour my head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like these curls, but I always kill them by straightening xD
    http://data2.whicdn.com/images/147626270/large.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • Those are beautiful!! You should keep it like that :)

• Thank you. :)
      Most of the time, it gets messy and tangled.. so I take the easier-to-deal-with option: straight.

• You're welcome, and that's understandable :)

• I chose B (like shown in my picture). But sometimes i have little curls at the ends.:)

1|0
    0|0
  • My curls are a mixture between small tight curls and loose big curls :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got tighter curls :)

1|0
    0|0