Is it wrong to wear no bra in Summer (when it is hot), if I have little boobs?

When I used to live in Russia, I saw several ladies without bra in public. But how would Americans react? My boobs are small, so bra isn't even needed (sadly). I just would like to know if people will make rude comments or anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your nipples show, people might say something, but otherwise you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 9

• In america anything goes haha. There are people out there that are gonna surprise the crap out of you with how they dress. Depending on where you live of course. I say try it, and if you get too many people bothering you don't go bra less anymore haha.

• I really doubt anyone is gonna tell you anything, maybe an old religious lady, but 99% of the people wouldn't give two shits about it.

• wear no bra, if you feel hot, and ignore every comment XD

• I read an article once about bras not being effective for support. Not sure if this is true but in your case its not needed. Just make sure your nippies aren't showing if you dont want rude comments.

• No-Bra is coming back in style

You'll be fine.

• I'm not sure if boobs are sexualized in Russia but in america it's taken very seriously, even if they are small.

• It depends what color shirt you'll be wearing.

• Exactly how old are you. There's a big difference between age 13 an 18

• Some women won't like it no matter what but I agree that your nipples showing will draw more negative looks and comments.

What Girls Said 3

• If you feel confident going that way then do it. I usually go braless 'cause I like to go that way. So as long as you're ok, then feel free to go anyway you want.

• I wouldn't say it's wring, but it's not like a bra is that much added material where it's going to make a big difference.

• I haven't worn a bra in months, nobody has said anything at all. So I would say you'll be fine.