Anyone here ever go commando?

I do it quite often, it's kinda fun and sexy not to wear undies sometimes, anyone else?

1|1
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I always freeballed it in high school

1|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes, though not often. I usually wear jeans, so it's rather uncomfortable how it rubs against the skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely something I think girls do more. I've never went commando. No LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear"
    I usually only wear underwear when I wear a suit or I'm at the gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i modeled i had to for some pictures

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I do love it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm more comfortable in my boxers. I don't think that it's so comfortable for men to do that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Oh yeah, I usually go commando and braless. That's the best way to go, haha.

1|1
    0|0
  • All the time, within the bounds of common sense. I wouldn't do it in a miniskirt or in a way where I would flash myself. I believe in certian amount of dignity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm wearing jeans. it is good to not feel constrained sometimes. i always sleep naked during the summer because it's more comfortable

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course it's more comfortable anyways. . I don't wear underwear to bed either though..

0|2
    0|0
  • No thanks I don't play

0|1
    3|1
  • Yes, with yoga pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • When wearing yoga pants and when I go to bed. Sometimes I'll walk around the house bottomless if my boyfriend is home, it's my favorite way of teasing him :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm hanging around the house yes I will do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Inside the house, only.

0|0
    0|0