How do I look to everyone?

Might as well try this:
Since Summer I've started exercising and losing weight and I've dropped jean sizes from a 6 to a 2. And I've been losing tummy fat as well.
http://tinypic.com/r/2ij6rk/8

I'm curious to hear everyone's opinions and the rating system is 1-10.

I'm finally a size 0 now, but still need to lose tummy fat.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 35

• You look cute in your dress. Congrats on the weightless!

I would recommend changing your focus now from weightless to "fat" loss and overall physical health.

Being "thin" seems like it's about being skinny. This is a trick super models tell us.

In reality women become more attractive the more "fit" they are. And being slimmer is a side effect of fitness.

When a woman's heart and lungs are healthy, and she's feeling good about her body, it comes across in her mood, her appearance, her clothing choices, her posture, and even her voice.

A man doesn't logically decide if someone is attractive.. his emotional body tells him. And we guys are most influenced by a woman's body language and emotional vibe.

If you're healthy and happy you'll vibrate with it. You'll be more friendly. You'll smile a little more. You'll flirt more. You'll hold your gaze longer. You'll wear slightly sexier clothes.

All because your body will be strong and confident.

And that's super attractive. A woman who feels good about herself is what draws us guys in, even if she's big and round and over weight.

So now I recommend measuring your fitness levels, instead of your weight on a scale. The weight will adjust to your fitness. So maybe start making fitness goals, like jogging on a treadmill for 20 minutes without stopping, or jogging 4 miles in 40 minutes. Or doing 20 pushups without stopping.

This website is great for learning workouts and goals around fitness: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/find-a-plan.html

You look good, keep up the great work!

~ Robby

• YOU LOOK HAPPY! And that is all that matters. humans are quite forgiving with looks, and are actually more attracted to happy confident people than good looking. Yes you do look good, but not necessarily because of all the weight you lost. but because of the confidence and happiness you have gained from it! so yes it is working you do look better, because it makes you happy. the better you feel about yourself, the better you seem to others! soo keep at it! keep continuing to make your self look better (in your eyes) for that's all that matters. Once you find your self trying too hard, and depressed because you cannot achieve an Ideal body, that is when you need to stop, and Accept who you are. but as long as you are happy with what choices you are making, then you will naturally become more attractive to everyone around you :)

• You look like a nice girl, I don't find you attractive though. Not that you're ugly or anything; just not my type. It's good that you've lost weight!

I'd say

3/10

• You... have a nice personality.

• Congrats on losing all that weight. The picture you chose is horrible. The mirror is dirty, the outfit doesn't show off a slim figure, and that angle going up is not flattering.

• Yeah pro photos can go a long way. Might be worth biting the bullet and getting some good headshots taken by a professional photographer. Makes a world of difference.

• Even learn how to take a decent selfie.

• Where is your pic? I can only see your mumma -_-

• First of all, a size zero is not healthy. Even a size 2 is questionable. That picture hides your body. I am not saying pose nude, but something form-fitting would help others answer your question. Why do you feel you have to be a size 0? Also, are you bulemic or anoerexic? If so, you are hurting youryeslf to be accepted. GEt to a happy weight - there are many men who like women who are all sizes. It is not body fat or the lack-thereof that makes you attractive, there are many things and one is liking yourself AS YOU ARE.

• Hey, I'm a size zero and I'm very healthy. Maybe she has a small build. If so, a size zero can be healthy.

• it depends on your bmi. my sister is only 4'11 and she is 20 years ols and she is a size 0 and very healthy. And aslo how much muscle you have. Muscle can easily make you a healthy size 0 becasue muscle takes up less space than fat so you can weigh a lot but still have a small waist

• Im only 5ft talk not anorexic or anything.

• Here is what you look to everyone:

Gender: Female
    Head: has hair, has face has glasses
    Height: not certain, tall?
    Mouth: has teeth
    Body: has shirt
    Picture: dark

Glad I helped.

• sorry but i'll be honest... you look like 35+

• I can't believe that I agree with this, but she really does remind me of my primary school teacher in 1st grade and she was like 43 at least. But it's because of the hairstyle + glasses + clothing combo.

• actually i thought she was 65 or something i mean no offense or anything.

• -_-" guys... please

• You look old! Your hairstyle does not suit you at all.

• good job on the hard work. That photo isn't doing you any favors though, it's pretty terrible.

• Being 100% honest, not being mean, so don't complain.

You look like a 'nerd' not one of the 'cool kids'. Your sense of fashion is like something out for the 1700's. Your hair looks like a old librarians.

Advice: Go see a hair stylist and get someone to do your make up. Get a personal shopper to accompany you to buy clothes for a 'makeover'. Also, get a more stylish frame for your lenses.

You facial bone structure is ok, you have a decent foundation. With a bit of work and make-up you could deceive people into thinking you are a natural 7/10.

• Well all the fat U have lost is Awesome , but what has it left U'r figure looking like? Do U still have BooBs , they are made up of fat aswell & some girls lose them when they lose weight. Guys like BooBs a lot so its important that U still have some to grab A guys Attention with Baby !!

• I'm SOO disappointed the picture won't download.

• Congratulations on the weight loss, sincerely, but neither the hairstyle not the clothing is very flattering, and because the mirror is dirty and the lighting not so good I can't really comment on your face.

• Hi, I'm gonna be brutally honest, just because I would like to help you out, if you take offense towards my comment, please ignore it then. First, your hair should be straight long, if that's possible, that look doesn't suit you at all. Secondary, maybe you could try out some different types of glasses or get contacts. I can't see much from one picture that's side-ways. Anyways, enough with the criticism, congratulations on your fat loss, keep on improving.

• Just because you like long straight hair, doesn't mean every female must have hair like that.

• I'm pretty sure if you ask guys, 90 % of them would agree on long-hair. I ain't trying to change you girl, I'm just sharing my opinion.

• He didn't say every female must have long straight hair. I agree, she would look better with long straight hair

• Really hard to tell from that pic.

• cute
    i would say you are an 8

• Since you asked, I would say a 7 partly because it's sideways. If it was straight up, then it could be higher.

• 5...(filler material)

• You look nice, keep up the good work.

• I think if you are going to post pics take more time to prepare. This pic is not good but I am sure you can get a hair cut and do better with taking a photo

• sehr schön

• 8/10, your very pretty, rate me!

• Good job, nice effort on the weight loss. An 8 is all yours!

• I can't see your ass on that pic so i have no idea

• You look sexy. I say 8
    Can u rate me back

• Weight loss is exciting & energy enhancing - kudos

However, this photo is not the best to judge how one looks
    > sideways
    > too many clothes to judge the topic = body weight loss
    > too dark
    > maybe a photo hound buddy might do better?

• You need to change your hairstyle. It looks like you live in a cave by looking at it. And that dress gives you 10+ years. ... so how do you look... like someone around 30 with a granny like taste.

It doesn't seem like you really care of your appearance.

• Funny, how women find this comment not helpful. A lot of people are so arrogant by being polite they never give a chance for person to really grow and instead ignore and never say what is going on. It is sometimes necessary to point out negative things for others to understand what is going on. I wish you all the best honestly.

• I'll be honest, I dont find you very attractive. I'd say change that hairstyle and maybe wear a differentt dress.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 45

• Are you really "18-24"? I don't mean to be rude, but you look at least 30+ in that picture. Of course, that could just be because of you style right now. Your outfit doesn't show your figure so you don't look like a size 0-2 there. I won't rate you but I definitely think you have a ton of potential and it's really great that you've lost weight, you should be proud of yourself for that :)

I would simply suggest maybe growing your hair out a bit longer and styling it differently, also maybe get contacts or if you don't want contacts, new glasses frames would probably look better also.

• Am I the only one who is seeing the before pic?

What is the link for the after pic?

• I'm disappointed to see quite a lot of the top, well known gaggers being negative about how you look. There's no point saying that you look older, especially when the emphasis was on your weight loss.
    We constantly tell girls on this website to stop being insecure, to be confident with how they look. So why when there is a young woman who is smiling, who looks confident in her self and her achievement- you knock her?

• the fact that the picture was not upright just... oh well :P well, how do YOU think you look? i think your figure is ok since you said you've been exercising and losing weight. and you HAVE dropped quite a bit in size. i don't know how you were before, but this should be quite an improvement. continue exercising and eating healthily though, and NEVER go on a diet. only a diet away from unhealthy foods and replacing them with healthy foods. but maybe take a bit better care of your hair? it looked a bit unhealthy in the picture... so maybe right now you are a 5. this question is totally unrelated, but do you watch sailor moon? (based on your profile pic :P)

• Yes, I do watch Sailor Moon. And I think I look good but I just want to get rid of tummy fat and drop down to a size 0.

• lol, thanks :)

• No problem! 😊

• You're a 4/10.

I'm sure you probably look better... but the pic doesn't do you any justice.
    It's a horrible photo.

On the contrary,
    Congrats on ur weight lost.

• honey you're cute. and good for you for making the effort to better yourself. I would focus on core strength exercises for your body and that will help you tone your tummy. there's lots of different things you can do to do that and a little everyday will make a difference. take care sweetie.

• from a size 6 to a size zero in 17 days? Yeah right! You must be delusional. If you lost any weight at all, well congrats on that, but you did not go from a 6 to a 0 in 17 days.

• girl that picture doesn't show your shape. When you say you are a size 0 i thought you would have taken a picture in an outfit the excentuates your curves. Not something loose fitting.

you do look very lovely in the picture. You look like a nice sweet young lady.

its just that when you ask people to judge your picture then we are assuming you are going to be posing and actually trying to let us see your figure so that we can judge your shape too. I actually was interested in seeing the results of your weight loss but I can't tell at all from the picture.

• okay look. i found this video for you to wathc. It gives you tips on how to take a perfect selfie.
      michellephan.com/.../
      i want you to watch this video then put on a little make up, and the put on an outfit that shows off your figure then take the picture and ask us again.

• You do all that hard work to be slim and healthy but if you're doing it for the approval of onlookers you'll never keep the fat from coming back. Asking to be rated online by strangers shouldn't even count. Do you feel good, because really that's all that matters.

• I feel good. I'd feel better if my crush wasn't ignoring and dad wasn't threatening to kick me out.

• You have a really pretty smile, it's your best feature. Keep smiling :)

• Ahhh!! What is wrong with these people! And don't let others tell you who you are! They have no right! This is making me so sad reading all of these comments. I wanna throw up! If you expect people to rate you, they aren't gonna be that accurate. The only person who can judge yourself is you. Congrats on the weight you lost, but none of these people know who you are. This is what I don't understand. You should be happy with who you are and when you do that, screw the haters!

• You're a 2.

Hairs a mess, outfit looks like something my grandmother would have and so do your glasses.

• wow I can not believe the amount of judgmental people on this website.

firstly, the fact that you're asking for a rate is beyond ridiculous, the fact that you feel the need to have a figure to describe and determine how beautiful you are is wrong.

feel confident in yourself, embrace yourself, wear your hair how you want, wear what you want as long as you feel comfortable then that's all that matters, and don't let anyone put a value or a number to determine how beautiful you are.
    you're better than a 10 girl.

• I used to be size 0 in jeans also and that was when I was pretty small & skinny but now I don't know what size I am since I gave birth I still have my baby mama body I wanna get rid of and go back to my old jeans I miss... But don't feel bad cuzz apparently chubby is the new sexy well I assume cuzz before I would never get hit on and I don't mean to sound like I'm full of myself but people told me that I had a nice but & now that I gained a lilbit of weight they would say iI have a better but a lot of people r staring and hitting on me and my bf gets jealous lol but it shouldn't really matter about looks what really should matter is personality & the way people treat u if that made any sense ha

• u don't look like a size 0 to me!
    one doesn't put such a pic for rating, u can do better than that.

u need to redo ur hair in a different way and change ur glasses and wear better clothes. this pic is 4/10 but u can reach 7/10 easily

• I'm sorry, with that pic I would think you're a plus size girl :(

• dont post your pic if you dont want the comments that say you look like shit lol.

• 3/10 the picture is dark, so that doesn't help. Not trying to be funny but maybe you can invest in yourself & get a makeover done. New look plus getting pampered, you can't beat that :)

• A different pic would be better to rate.

• u need to put up a clearer or better pic

• That's a very unflattering picture, and I'm sure you'd look better in a different one.

Based on that pic alone, 3.

• You are very pretty. :-) And congrats on staying dedicated to your goal, and reaching it! Best of luck with your other goals!

• I can't really see any of your body shape

• A size 0 is not healthy at all

• Yes it is. Health is not only about size. It's how you eat and how you take care of your body. I'm not even a size 0. I'm a 4 almost a 2. Take that shit else where
      Even a size 6 can be "healthy" to doctor terms

• All these people telling you that you look like shit and you decided to get snappy wit me?

• I think you could have used a better picture choice. This one doesn't really flatter you or show off your beauty. I'm sure you are a beautiful woman but it's hard to tell in this photo. That's actually great that you dropped that much weight, I'm jealous tbh haha.

• Good job loosing the weight, but you can't tell how skinny you are or aren't in what ever you are wearing. It's really bad fashion choice love 👌

• Hey. Just consider a new hairstyle and new glasses. Also learn how to take a good selfie.

• I think you are so pretty :)

• STAY STRONG! LIVE YOUR LIFE, NO MATTER WHAT THE OTHERS SAYS. JUST NEVER MIND. GO ON.

• I think the better question you should be asking yourself, is how do you look and feel about YOU.
    For me personally, that was a completely unflattering picture and just NOT good, BUT if you like what you see in the mirror my opinion should'nt matter.

• if I am to be 100% honest you look far from a size zero good for you if you are but the picture, your chin/chins and the dress makes you look like at least a size 14 or something !!

• More from Girls
    15