Is this something that I shouldn't of worn... Catcalling?

www.flickr.com/photos/126304527@N02/15655926188/

So I was wearing this and then these big Samoan guys came up to me and were harassing me, they were age, well that's what they said. I now feel scard and self conscious. I want to feel comfortable in what I'm wearing and not be in fear that guys are sexualising me, opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow sorry to hear about your experience, you get a group of guys together and they will find a way to sexualize woman. The cat calls will get worse the older you get its just something you have to get used to it come up with a way to get rid of them quickly.

What Guys Said 5

• The dress played some part in what happened but in reality guys have no right to do it and dont let it get to you
    if a man can't respect your choice of attire then he is not a man

• 0|1
  • wear different clothes and learn how to fight. You are really short by the way. But you can use that to your advantage

• i think your craving for attention Sandplanet aKa Jesskk
    keep it up and law enforcement will be on here if it means
    contacting Australia law enforcement than it will be for sure
    i see your from Australia same place were ann4you was from
    i guess you don't remember me when you emailed me do you?

• You are going to be catcalled no matter what you wear it's just how guys are as much as I feel like an asshole saying this I do it a shit ton just as kind of a joke but it doesn't really matter what a girls wearing if she's decently attractive I'll holler something.

What Girls Said 4

• You're too young to wear something like that.
    Wear decent clothing that cover you up normally.
    Don't try being cool and fashionable (frankly, that outfit is hideous, but that's a story for another day) - be yourself. And before you say that that 'is' you - think about it first.

• There's nothing wrong with what you wore, the guys are just assholes.

• It is their fault, dont let them get to u

• wear a freaking garbage bag and they will harass you... then make fun of you for calling it harassment