Is there really people who dont wear underwear?

I would find it very uncomfortable especially if i wear jeans. Chafing would occur for sure lol. But anything else would be like... too lose.

Do you wear underwear or not? and whats the reason for it?

• I wear underwear
  • I don't wear underwear

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I declare Friday underwear questions day!
    And I declare it while wearing underwear!💃

• Girls don't need to wear underwear when wearing pants.

• I don't know how they do it with jeans but i get with yoga pants.

• if you wear thongs because of the underwear line to hide it from guys, ill be upfront with you, guys dont care or notice that.

• But I'm a perfectionist and that just kills the outfit! It's more about fashion than it is guys :)

• I always wear underwear. i have tried commando but it just makes me feel awkward and strange. Underwear gives that extra layer it takes for me to feel normal.

• Yeah I would get pretty cold down there if it wasn't for underwear

• lol, totaly!

• I wear them, it would make me feel uncomfortable not to lol

• My entire color guard team honestly.

• I always wear underwear but some girls when they wear a tight skirt or dress they do not want a panty line :D

• I wear it but if I'm going to bed, sometimes I don't because its just more comfy.

• what i said to another girl ill say it to you. I hope you take a shower before that lol.

• lol ok of course I do

• *lolol

• Most of the time I wesr underwear. But there are times I dont. But mostly it because im going to sleep and I dont want to wear underwear to sleep. But there times i won't wear underwear out. It rare tho.

• no underwear under the covers? i hope you showered prior lol. Thats about the only time ill do that after a shower.

• yes there are but i wear them lol

• so chicks dont wear them with yoga pants or they do or both

• i dont wear those but if i did it wouldn't be in public lol
      but yea under leggings and stuff i do wear them, but i wear tops that are kinda long and loose which covers the area lol

but i heard there is these things for yoga pants that prevent camel toe from appearing lol

What Guys Said 6

• Sleep in pjs or naked & on occation If I hadn't planned to sleep somewhere else in underwear. Very rarely don't wear underwear during the day as is uncomfyable especially with male dannglie bits but if I'm ever staying home and get into trackie bottoms and sometimes don't wear it but it's very rare. U sometimes wonder why women wear underwear as men wear it to keep everything secure and in place but women have nothing to have to keep in place just like why women wear bras and men don't

• nah i'd feel uncomfortable without

• Feels natural

• Most days I do, but some days I'm lazy and just don't care.

Free balling for dayz!!!

• i wear always when i go out but at home i like to be free

• yes , i am love going rambo , uhm... going commando..