Would heels be too much for Library?

Officially 18 as of today which means I can finally start using my own ID to places on campus lol, but anyways, I have yet to go to Lib and was curious if heel would look too dressed up? I'll be wearing an Alexander Wang triangle bralet/crop top and and fitted, midi skirt

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it girl, if it makes you feel good, why not:)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see a problem with it hahaa. you're just visiting the library. no dress code.

• I guess I should've been more clear haha. Library is kind of a sports bar/club on campus, but I guess there's still no dress code either way.

Also, I'm a fan of your avi.

• sports bar/club then I think your attire is actually quite well! it rolls with it :D and TY!:) nice to talk with a fellow fan :D

• Sounds like a lovely outfit. If you want to wear heels and you like wearing them, then wear them by all means.

What Girls Said 2

• A picture would be much nicer than the completely unnecessary name dropping thing you did... O. o

No, it's not too much if you wear heels everywhere anyways.

• I say go for it, its nice to look at well dressed people in public