I love shopping!! If I'm sad or angry, taking a trip to the shopping centre makes me happy, what about you?

I think I have an addiction !!! :O I especially love to go with my wonderful bf becoz he buys me whatever I like :P

I've included a poll to quickly submit your thoughts

• I LOVE shopping
  • I hate shopping
  • I like shopping
  • I only go If it's something I REALLY need to

Most Helpful Girl

• Can your bf support my shopping addiction pweeaaaseeee

What Guys Said 1

• mmm. I put on good music and saddle up on my motorcycle, take a ride to the beach. invite some friends, maybe grab some drinks. then walk the beach. go for another ride.

What Girls Said 9

• I have the same addiction as you:) I will see something in a shop window and I'll be like I NEED that:P

• I like it, but I only go shopping if I have money and if I really need something.
    I don't mooch off of anyone or ask anyone to buy me anything - that, in my opinion, is very pathetic.

• I love love shopping)) I walk in shops every Friday) holy Friday)

• I'm addicted to shopping, especially shoes and clothes! I tell myself I'm just going in to look but always end up buying something.
    It's a sickness I tell you :p

• Yeah I try to deny it but I'm really addicted its like I can't stop, but I always look for good deal so its not like I spend tons of money like the woman on sex and the city.

• I love shopping online, when I go to the mall, I never find anything I like

• See with online shopping, you can't try on the clothes to see if it suits you/your body. Oh and especially makeup!! I need to try it first :) That's why I don't like online stores as much

There was one time I bought a black jacket online and the size was a little big :/ so I called up the company to change it but they said no exchanges :/

• That's true, I usually read reviews to make sure that it's a good product. I love shopping for makeup, Sephora will be the death of me

• Hate the crowds. How do you handle them?

• I don't worry about the people around me and what they're doing. I concentrate on myself and the people I'm with :)

• Voted D. Only music and books can calm me down.

• That's why they say "retail therapy"