What goes well with a scarf if your only a kid?

I have this scarf that I like but I'm not sure what to wear with it. I'm a 13 year old boy who prefers to look nice and proper, fancy, etc. Honestly everything I've though of just won't work. any ideas?

I wear the scarf to keep my neck warm. I just don't want to look like an idiot

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the type of scarf. Scarves that are more fashion-wise usually go great with a trendy jacket. Another part of it is how you wear the scarf, you can look up different ways to wear it online, but I love it when boys wear it loose and both ends hanging down in front. Note this is just an opinion of a 13 year old girl, but this should help :3

What Guys Said 1

• A man doesn't wear a scarf, son. You'll make other guys nervous.

• Why exactly is it wrong if I mainly want to stay warm but at the same time not look dumb

• Good to know, good to know and now that I think about it, I think it is called a balaclava

• If you don't like hoodies (I hate them), but want to stay warm a leather double collared bomber jacket with a hat is quite warm, also plus 1 for the Carhartt they are great! worth the price.