So what is he looking for?

So my friend and I have been hanging out a lot more than usual. its been established that we both like each other in fact we make out so much people can hardly stand it. yet we aren't really together instead he sent me a random message saying that he sees progress in out whatever this is.even made a point to check like we are dating right? but dating is obviously different from a relationship. and my favorite line is were dating and together but were not. what does that mean? and we text sometimes and other than that we see each other every few days, did I miss something? is he looking for a relationship or am I just floundering? how do I know?

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's time for DTR. Apparently you like each other and reached the point where you need to set some rules.. It was fun so far, but you are not so comfortable anymore... so DTR

What Girls Said 0