Are you a vanity slave?

Expensive clothes, cars, just the lifestyle and just dressing nicer than regular people

Ex: Getting a paycheck and instead of buying important stuff people buy a gold chain or expensive stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• In the past, I was :)

• Why did you stop

• True well I just started to spend on expensive shit I'm still new to fashion and l love it

Once you feel Gucci or givenchy it's hard to go back

• i had gucci but now i simply dont care. the workmanship is poor same for ferragamo

What Girls Said 6

• NO. you can have the fancy clothes, the fancy car, the newest technology but in the end your grave is going to be 6 feet down just like the rest.

• not really. if that happens, it's seldom.
    iv been told that I'm 'too generous' when it comes to the gifts i get people.

• I'm not a vanity slave... Though I will say that I have a pretty good since of fashion than most. So do I dress nicer than (not regular people I am a regular person) most people for no specific reason or occasion yes and it's not a fortune either I, mdefomately not rich.

• - I'm definitely not rich

• I'd kill to be you =(

• Working at any clothing store is worth it. I have a friend that works at true religion and since the holidays are coming everything are 30% off plus the employe discount he gets everything 50% and I'm just giving him $50 to buy me jeans lol

• nope. I like god quality, ethically grown/produced food and body products, which can be quite expensive depending on the product.

however, I believe it's a persons write to spend their hard earned money how they choose. what's the point to working if you don't get to enjoy the money you make on the things you want?

• Not in the slightest. I'm super cheap, but I believe in being well presentable.

• No, but I'm not bothered by people like that.

What Guys Said 4

• Nahh. I'm a causal guy. Maybe one day I'll get a couple of vehicles I want, but I really don't want a exotic car like a Lambo or anything. I don't care for expensive clothes really. Maybe a few expensive things I want, but not much.

• How bout driving a Mercedes G63

• Cool bro. I'd love to go mudding. I haven't done that yet.

• Yeah jeeps are really reliable too

• This depends on the area. Where I'm from, I dress a lot better than the ghetto hoodlums.

• How do they dress

• In my are they're more like "Burning money when I get it, fuck a life savings
      Overdraft bank statements, just to make a statement"

• I'm not really one to buy useless things most everything I buy has a practical purpose.

• Hahaha these are all the traits that describe my brother-in-law!!