Should I cut my hair ?

I've only cut my hair 4 times in my life. Usually my hair is up to my knees but, I currently have it up to my waist, I don't know why I feel tired. I kinda want to chop it all off, maybe over my shoulders, which would be the shortest hair I have had in my life. At the same time I love my hair, and I'm scared of letting go.

• Cut it.
  • Don't cut it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother passed away from cancer and I wanted to do something special. So I had my hair cut to my shoulders, and I donated my hair. This was 1 year ago. It has grown heaps since than. I say do what you want, but if you are going for the big cut, please donate your hair, rather than just letting the hairdresser throw it away. Your beautiful hair could help people with cancer.

What Guys Said 5

• DO NOT CUT IT. ITS NOT EASY TO GROW HAIR BESIDES GIRLS WITH LONG HAIR ARE AMAZING ALREADY!!! SORRY FOR THE CAP LOCK BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT THAN WW3

• No, long hair is bewdyful. I think about cutting mine too but long is so awesome, stay strong.

• Cut it but not that much short.
    They should touch your breast.

• shave them :-PPPPP

• holy shit thats long

What Girls Said 3