What's does it feel like wearing make up?

What does it feel like wearing make up

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how heavily you apply it. if you do it right you shouldn't feel a thing

What Girls Said 6

• You can't feel anything at all. Even if i wear a lot of makeup (concealer, foundation, blush, etc) I don't feel a thing.

The only way you would feel it is if you are wearing like Halloween makeup. Or wearing fake lashes or something. Because they're a little heavy and you can see them all day.

• It feels like your confidence is increased x1000, like you're so fierce you can't take junk from anyone. I love makeup lol

• Feels like a mask.
    Like ur wearing a cluttering mask,
    I'd rather have the fresh feeling of my skin

• Physically I don't feel much, unless I'm wearing a lot of mascara and I go to rub my eye.
    Mentally, I feel sexy as hell.

• it's adouble edged blade. Emotionally, it makes me feel fake and superficial, but then we're judged as ugly or frumpy, otherwise.

• Nothing. You don't really feel it.

What Guys Said 3

• I let my ex put makeup on me one time for fun when i was younger because we were bored (i make a really ugly girl by the way) Its kind of like painting mud on your face.

• lol. I tried it man it was kinda nice, it was more the process of actually putting it on, I think it's the ritual that women really enjoy. For me, I allowed two girls to make me up when we were really drunk. It was strangely relaxing and really weird to look at yourself afterwards, good makeup is like special effects brought to life! lol.

I can see why girls do it.

• It's different. You know you're wearing it and sometimes it dries and cracks and it can be a bit heavy. You can feel it, basically.