I focus a lot on how I look and how I appear to others?

I focus a lot on what I look like and how people see me, including clothing, hair, grooming, etc. Do girls appreciate this or do they just find it to be really weird? Please answer!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about how women perceive you, just do you. I know it sounds cliche, but I'm in the process of doing that, worrying about what women think of you only stresses you out and compromises your individuality. Just focus on your hobbies, interests, and goals in life, you'll be much happier.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't do it to the point where it seems like you're self absorbed, it's nice to take care of your appearance, but when it gets o the point where it's excessive, then you gotta find a way to slow down. Also no need to please others, dress comfortably and wear what you like. It's okay to want to look nice, but no need to be so worried about what others think 24/7. You live to please yourself, not others

• I find it pretty weird... But I'm Asian so I probably have a diffrent mind then others? But for the most of it, people actually think of that as "swag-fags" or "spoiled" because those type of people tend to act how you described yourself.

• Who likes bad hygiene Anyway I'd send tht guy packing so yea a well groomed guy is a total turn on to girls but also do it 4urself.

• I love a well groomed man, if he doesn't take care of himself it can be gross and a turn off.

• Depends on the girl, but keep at it ! itevery girl'scrazy bout a Sharp dressed man

What Guys Said 0