How do I make this dress?

I'm going to a wedding and I'm really interested in this dress and I'm almost certain this is the dress I want to wear I would look amazing but can anyone tell me how to make it with the pattern and can someone give me step by step directions and an idea of the pattern :) the wedding is in two weeks btw :)

Here is the actual dress I want to make :)the long light pink one

link

link

And here is the same dress with the same layout just shorter with different fabric

link

Thank you guys ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• First, go to a fabric store and look through the pattern books. Simplicity, Burda, Butterrick, Vogue, McCall's--these companies all make patterns, and one of the books will have a dress that looks like this, as it is a popular style. If you haven't done much sewing, look for a pattern that says "Easy" or "Facil."

Once you pick your pattern, look at any fabric store for the fabric that you desire. On the back of the pattern you choose, it will tell you how much fabric you need.

Good luck!