Do guys only like long hair?

I have a short boy hair cut and a friend of mine is telling to get extensions to attract a man .

Will that help or should I just rely on my personality ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls who are naturally beautiful look awesome with shorter hair. That way, your looks start to rely far more on your facial features than on the huge head of hair you would otherwise pay attention to. If you can pull off short hair and still look good, it says a lot about your natural looks.

• I personally think I can pull off short hair, I have a cute face but still ...curious! :D

Thanks

What Guys Said 6

• It depends what hair suits you and what you feel comfortable with. But yeah, at the end of the day it is your personality that matters. After all, if you need to change something about yourself to attract a guy, then it's not the real you that the guy is being attracted to.

• It depend on your individual looks. Some girls look very attractive with short hair. Its hard to generalize with hairstyles. You have to wear what looks best on you, and wear what you're happy with.

• Guys like longer hair. I would say past your shoulders to your mid back. As far as getting extensions, don't waste your time or money. Hair does grow. You definitely have to have the personality as well hun. A guy doesn't just want looks. But I think that all girls look better with longer hair. Just let it grow out though.

• It's the hair-style you have that looks good on you . If short works for you then don't do a thing about it . Imagine Halle Berry with long hair . Nahh, doesn't do anything for me . It's the style that works for her .

A good hairstylist can help you out here . And not one of those $10 . 00 haircut places either . You're going to have to pay for it .

• Supposedly most guys do, I prefer medium length.

• If you have a boy haircut, don't your probably just have to let it grow out ? I would think hair extensions wouldn't look very good . But I would say most guys like medium length to longish hair .

What Girls Said 4

• In my experience, most guys prefer women to have at least medium length hair . Short boy hair cuts look great on some girls, but most guys prefer longer hair and a more feminine look . Still, if you love your hair short, don't change it . You just need to find a guy who likes it that way, or at least who doesn't consider it a turn off . Those guys are out there --- just maybe not as many of them .

• I have long hair, and my boyfriend has told me he wants me to cut it off because he loves short hair on girls, I've said no and still have long hair and were still together, if a lad only likes you for look whats the point in a relationship?

Be confident in who you are and trust me the guys will come flocking.

don't change for what you think people will like, only change for you :)

• I think extensions are really cute .

Try it and if you don't like them take 'm off !

lol

• Personality, cause by putting extensions your not being yourself .